You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Palmer

Dr Palmer recently performed a ureteroscopy with laser lithotripsy for a 9mm kidney stone. The procedure had to be repeated (a fairly common occurence), but the second surgery was a complete success with no side effecs. He is a dedicated, skilled and thorough surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Palmer & his staff are very considerate and always make me feel at ease. Dr. Palmer always has whatever amount of time is needed to answer any questions I or my wife may have. I feel very at ease & comfortable with him. Glad he is my urologist.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Excellent doctor. Had surgery for neck bladder resection. Surgery went well. Very professional. Explained my procedure before the surgery. Outstanding surgical team with a very compassionate nurse who was kind , personable and went out of her way to make sure I was at ease when the general anaesthetic was administered.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

A visit to urgent care with blood in my urine led to my being referred to Dr. Palmer. Very straightforward , kind, and understanding. Discussed my options frankly and explained each thoroughly. I opted for circumcision. Operation was performed this morning. I have the utmost regard for this young doctor. Thanks you, Dr. Palmer!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

i had a large kidney stone disintegrated (large enough for two operations) by this surgeon and the anesthesiologist were, very professional after 2nd opn no pain ,no bleeding and easy removal of plastic stent. i thank god for their existence during mine.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

I commented before in 2010 about Dr Palmer finding a psysiological cause to my life long impotence. Since then I had priapism from ED injections & he performed inflatable penile implant surgery on feb 9 2013. My only regret was not having the surgery sooner! Dr Palmer is an excellent surgeon. I'm forever grateful. His office receptionist is on the ball & organized, his surgical team excellent. I almost chickened out of the surgery 30 minutes before. Dr Palmer put me at complete ease. There was a shortage of beds that day as I was scheduled to stay overnight. I was very distraught about that because of post surgery pain management. After the surgery I woke up blissfully unaware of any pain he ordered hydromorphone IV & pills after half a day of IV. He was very compassionate in MAKING SURE I was to overnight it in the hospital & made me comfortable physically and psychologically. Who says he's humourless?? Bullocks! I remember him entering the hospital room and to cheer me up he with a fact of the surgery that was intended humour with a smirky smile that I managed to chuckle through the opiate haze I was in. Then he was serious and told me everything went well. He kept me 2 nights in total & was very professional and took in consideration I had a room mate and kept his voice low volume. He's the best urologist a guy can ask for. I've been his patient since 2006! The implant is great but needs a little tweaking possibly surgery up ahead as I was born with one side of my appendage bigger than the other and the inflatable cylinder on that side doesn't completely fit under the glans. I approached him numerous times and he is doing his research before making any decisions as far as any surgery goes. It's a unique problem and I'm overjoyed that he wants to further research a solution showing me he's very responsible and not medically arrogant. I don't know why people would say that about him. He's always been level with me and I don't feel like "just a number" like one other comment. He has bent over backwards to help my complex multiproblematic urological problems. BRAVO Dr Palmer.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2014

I recently had surgery to remove my cancerous prostate. Both doctor Palmer and his partner performed the surgery as there were complications. They are both highly skilled surgeons and the follow up care both in hospital and after was exceptional. I felt EXTREMELY comfortable that I was in the best hands. I find some of the comments interesting when people say no bedside manner or arrogant doctor. I think patients should remember that they are just one of many that the doctor sees and that maybe he isn't being rude but precise. If you are looking for the best urologist you could not do better than dr Palmer.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Awesome Dr kind and considerate. Explained thing very well. Really makes me feel at ease

flag | Submitted December 26, 2013

Dr. Geoffrey Palmer's Credentials

MSP/BC Med

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Palmer recently performed a ureteroscopy with laser lithotripsy for a 9mm kidney stone. The procedure had to be repeated (a fairly common occurence), but th..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "This office has helped me through surgery , cancer and follow up. Dr Palmer and his helper Shandy are truly great people. Regards, Jamie Carson "

March 30, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Palmer & his staff are very considerate and always make me feel at ease. Dr. Palmer always has whatever amount of time is needed to answer any questions I ..."

February 25, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent doctor. Had surgery for neck bladder resection. Surgery went well. Very professional. Explained my procedure before the surgery. Outstanding surgical ..."

May 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "A visit to urgent care with blood in my urine led to my being referred to Dr. Palmer. Very straightforward , kind, and understanding. Discussed my options fr..."

March 16, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "i had a large kidney stone disintegrated (large enough for two operations) by this surgeon and the anesthesiologist were, very professional after 2nd opn no pai..."

January 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "an excellent surgeon. Underwent surgery yesterday., procedure was remarkably stress and pain free."

November 18, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I commented before in 2010 about Dr Palmer finding a psysiological cause to my life long impotence. Since then I had priapism from ED injections & he performed ..."

September 8, 2014