Ratings for Dr. Geoffrey Palmer

I went in to get a scope done by dr Palmer. Not only did he refuse to follow up with me afterward but upon waking I had a huge chunk of skin missing on my elbow, my lip was painfully sore for over 10 days and all with no answeres. I was also not given the right dose of antibiotics to prevent infection afterwards and developed an extreme kidney infection which by the way was excruciatingly painful for days even after taking a high dose of antibiotics. I have called the office on multiple occasions to make a follow-up appointment only to be told i couldn't speak to him. I'm deeply disappointed and suffered unnessesarily in the hands of this doctor and wouldn't wish his care on my worst enemies. Utterly useless and not at all knowledgeable or kind.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2017

Wouldn't want someone else..He is great. The easy to talk too.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

My penal implant surgery showed gross incompetence for this procedure and no display of concern or interest for the well being of the patient.Never again.

flag | Submitted November 16, 2016

Dr Palmer recently performed a ureteroscopy with laser lithotripsy for a 9mm kidney stone. The procedure had to be repeated (a fairly common occurence), but the second surgery was a complete success with no side effecs. He is a dedicated, skilled and thorough surgeon.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

This office has helped me through surgery , cancer and follow up. Dr Palmer and his helper Shandy are truly great people. Regards, Jamie Carson

flag | Submitted March 30, 2016

Dr. Palmer & his staff are very considerate and always make me feel at ease. Dr. Palmer always has whatever amount of time is needed to answer any questions I or my wife may have. I feel very at ease & comfortable with him. Glad he is my urologist.

flag | Submitted February 25, 2016

Excellent doctor. Had surgery for neck bladder resection. Surgery went well. Very professional. Explained my procedure before the surgery. Outstanding surgical team with a very compassionate nurse who was kind , personable and went out of her way to make sure I was at ease when the general anaesthetic was administered.

flag | Submitted May 13, 2015

A visit to urgent care with blood in my urine led to my being referred to Dr. Palmer. Very straightforward , kind, and understanding. Discussed my options frankly and explained each thoroughly. I opted for circumcision. Operation was performed this morning. I have the utmost regard for this young doctor. Thanks you, Dr. Palmer!

flag | Submitted March 16, 2015

i had a large kidney stone disintegrated (large enough for two operations) by this surgeon and the anesthesiologist were, very professional after 2nd opn no pain ,no bleeding and easy removal of plastic stent. i thank god for their existence during mine.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2015

an excellent surgeon. Underwent surgery yesterday., procedure was remarkably stress and pain free.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014