Ratings for Dr. Arthur Swift

J'ai depuis quelques années eu quelques chirurgies et injections avec ce fabuleux médecin ! Je peux confirmer qu'il est très professionel tout en étant très sensible à l'être humain qu'il traite . Il explique très bien et comprend nos attentes !! Il garde toujours le cap sur un embellissement naturel !! Je reçois toujours des compliments sur ma mine santé et combien il est surprenant que le temps n'a pas d'effet sur moi !! Mon secret je ne le dit pas mais je le dois à cet homme adorable ! et son équipe !! Je suis ces recommandations car il a toute ma confiance, maintenant que je le connais je sais qu'il fera ce qui est nécessaire pour conserver ma beauté naturelle . Merci Dr. Swift ainsi que votre bonne équipe !!

flag | Submitted October 8, 2016

I attended an Allergan conference in London today where he was speaking. Totally stole the show. Loved every minute of his talk. Very very inspirational .

flag | Submitted September 23, 2016

Many years ago I had a breast augemtation with Dr. Swift. And a couple of weeks ago I had a neck lift surgery with Dr. Swift. In between these surgeries I have gone to Dr. Swift for fillers. I can't imagine a better cosmetic surgeon. He is amazing and his staff is top notch.

flag | Submitted August 19, 2016

I had a breast augmentation with doctor Swift and was really nervous about it. The whole staff made me super comfortable by giving me all the information I could need about it, I wasn't left in the dark. The after operation check ups are also really well done, they are always punctual. Wouldn't take another doctor for plastic surgery !!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2016

I had eyelid surgery which I am quite please with although the lines underneath my eyes still remain and that was one of the main reasons having gone through and spending that much money. Although I was told before and after pictures were to be taken, never happened......he is a great Doctor and I am now at a loss as to if I should go back and how much more money will be required to get rid of those lines??? I already went through the lazer and it did nada..........

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

He is truly amazing!!! Really took care of me today and made sure that I had all the help I needed, he has a big heart and truly cares about his patients! Just love love him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I had a lower blepharoplasty with Doctor Swift and I am very pleased with the results. I first started with derma fillers as I had researched that it can help hide the shadow under the bags. Dr. Swift took a careful look at my face, and said that fillers can help camouflage the bags, but won’t get rid of them, the only way to correct them would be a lower blepharoplasty, which can be done in a few years from now. I therefore started it out with fillers and had regular follow ups with Dr. Swift, who was very patient with me, accepted to make a few adjustments to make sure it had the most optimal look. But after a few months, I decided to just go ahead and have the blepharoplasty, as the bags were bothering me. I am really happy I did! The results are so natural and satisfying. The great thing about Dr. Swift is that he never pushed anything, and always aims for a natural look. He will never accept to do anything that is not natural looking or will not go with the person’s facial anatomy. I am the one always requesting for things to be done. Dr. Swift has gone over and beyond what I would ever expect from a plastic surgeon, always making sure they are happy, doing frequent follow ups, and remaining honest and authentic. I always leave the office happy laughing because of a funny comment he said. It is always a pleasure to interact with this calm, empathic, and human doctor. I am really happy with my choice and would recommend him without a doubt!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

He is a doctor's doctor. Cannot go wrong choosing him

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Got a breast augmentation done with Dr. Swift. The entire process was amazing, beautiful space filled with knowledgeable, classy, professional and positive staff who always smile. I am so unbelievably happy with the results. People dont understand that every body reacts different to surgery. Dr.Swift always assured me that he'll do the best he can with what he can control. And thats exactly what happened! Only complaint is the wait time for post op check ups. Other than that, he's very straight forward and honest.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Breast augmentation 22 yr old. He transformed my pointy top heavy down looking breasts into natural looking plump movie star breasts. Can't tell you how happy I am or how many people I've recommended him to! My girlfriends who have seen my breasts have actually told me I have the perfect breasts now! I'm really happy and don't regret it at all! As for his staff, they are all really friendly and helpful. I was really scared going under and they made me feel like a princess and were very motherly to me. On top of that dr swift was really friendly, approachable and he did a great job! Definate recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Dr. Arthur Swift's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Arthur Swift attended McGill University in Montreal, achieving honours and high distinction in obtaining his Bachelor of Science Degree. Dr. Swift continued on to graduate with scholarships from the McGill University Faculty of Medicine, training both in England and the United States. He received his plastic surgical training in Montreal at McGill and then completed a fellowship in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Miami. Dr. Swift has been practicing the art of plastic surgery since 1984 and has served on the executive of several plastic surgical societies and international committees. Dr. Swift is presently in private practice in Montreal where his freestanding clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art technology. While Dr. Swift's medical school honours and board certifications attest to his knowledge, his surgical skill and dedication to patient care are the basis of his greatest recognition. A frequent lecturer, he has appeared on both local and national television and radio shows, and is regularly consulted and quoted in the print media.

• French
  • English

• McGill University (Grad. 1986)
  • University of Miami (Grad. 1987)

• In appreciation of the Grand Launch of Allergan and Juvederm in Indonesia, March 2014
  • Recipient of the 2009 Medicis Cosmetic Industry Award. Presented to Dr. Swift for his pioneering work and innovative techniques that have kept Canada at the forefront of aesthetic medicine.
  • Merz Aesthetics Expert Summit Instanbul 2014 - speaker

• Prostaglandin Research
  • Clinical trials of Hemaseel, Hemacure Corporation, 1999
  • The Mathematics of Facial Beauty: A Cheek Enhancement Guide for the Aesthetic Injector, in Injectable Fillers: Principles and Practice, Derek Jones editor, pp. 140-157, 2010 Blackwell Publishing
  • BeautiPHIcation: A Global Approach to Facial Beauty, Arthur Swift, M.D. and Kent Remington, M.D., Clin Plastic Surg 38 (2011) 347–377
  • 5-Star Technique for Malar Augmentation: Preliminary Experience with Novel Collagen-Based Filler, Marina Landau, M.D., Arthur Swift, M.D., Sarit Cohen, M.D., Journal of Dermatologic Surgery, 2010
  • An Open-Label, Pilot Study to Assess the Effectiveness and Safety of SGP-HA in the Restoration of Soft Tissue Fullness of the Lips, Nowell Solish, MD, Arthur Swift, MD, J of Drugs and Dermatology, Feb 2011
  • Barbed sutures for breast lifting (2008
  • Voluma Canadian Pivotal Study (2008-2009
  • Mathematical basis for facial beauty (2007- ); Voluma – FDA trial (2009-2012);
  • Ulthera – HIFU for facial skin tightening (2009- ):
  • Liposonix - HIFU for abominal fat reduction (2010 - 2011 )
  • Perlane-L for cheek augmentation (2010 - 2011)
  • Botox A – Crows Feet (2010-2012)
  • Combination Botox A and Juvederm for Facial Enhancement (2011 - 2012).