I had eyelid surgery which I am quite please with although the lines underneath my eyes still remain and that was one of the main reasons having gone through and spending that much money. Although I was told before and after pictures were to be taken, never happened......he is a great Doctor and I am now at a loss as to if I should go back and how much more money will be required to get rid of those lines??? I already went through the lazer and it did nada..........

flag | Submitted January 29, 2016

He is truly amazing!!! Really took care of me today and made sure that I had all the help I needed, he has a big heart and truly cares about his patients! Just love love him.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2016

I had a lower blepharoplasty with Doctor Swift and I am very pleased with the results. I first started with derma fillers as I had researched that it can help hide the shadow under the bags. Dr. Swift took a careful look at my face, and said that fillers can help camouflage the bags, but won’t get rid of them, the only way to correct them would be a lower blepharoplasty, which can be done in a few years from now. I therefore started it out with fillers and had regular follow ups with Dr. Swift, who was very patient with me, accepted to make a few adjustments to make sure it had the most optimal look. But after a few months, I decided to just go ahead and have the blepharoplasty, as the bags were bothering me. I am really happy I did! The results are so natural and satisfying. The great thing about Dr. Swift is that he never pushed anything, and always aims for a natural look. He will never accept to do anything that is not natural looking or will not go with the person’s facial anatomy. I am the one always requesting for things to be done. Dr. Swift has gone over and beyond what I would ever expect from a plastic surgeon, always making sure they are happy, doing frequent follow ups, and remaining honest and authentic. I always leave the office happy laughing because of a funny comment he said. It is always a pleasure to interact with this calm, empathic, and human doctor. I am really happy with my choice and would recommend him without a doubt!

flag | Submitted November 26, 2015

He is a doctor's doctor. Cannot go wrong choosing him

flag | Submitted October 31, 2015

Got a breast augmentation done with Dr. Swift. The entire process was amazing, beautiful space filled with knowledgeable, classy, professional and positive staff who always smile. I am so unbelievably happy with the results. People dont understand that every body reacts different to surgery. Dr.Swift always assured me that he'll do the best he can with what he can control. And thats exactly what happened! Only complaint is the wait time for post op check ups. Other than that, he's very straight forward and honest.

flag | Submitted October 7, 2015

Breast augmentation 22 yr old. He transformed my pointy top heavy down looking breasts into natural looking plump movie star breasts. Can't tell you how happy I am or how many people I've recommended him to! My girlfriends who have seen my breasts have actually told me I have the perfect breasts now! I'm really happy and don't regret it at all! As for his staff, they are all really friendly and helpful. I was really scared going under and they made me feel like a princess and were very motherly to me. On top of that dr swift was really friendly, approachable and he did a great job! Definate recommendation.

flag | Submitted September 2, 2015

Three of my friends have had cosmetic surgery with Dr. Swift and only one has positive results. I myself am 3 years post op (rhino) and cannot believe how crooked my nose looks, not to mention the bump of cartilage that was left on the tip - all results of a hack job that was clearly done in carefully. Simply doesn't make sense to pay this man above average and have u satisfying results. Post op, he made me feel like i was being paranoid and I felt rushed during those visits. If I could turn back time, I would select another doctor quite carefully.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2015

Dr. Arthur Swift's response
It is truly unfortunate that this patient feels this way. Dr. Swift’s practice prides itself on spending considerable time pre-operatively establishing reasonable expectations, and post-operatively in working through any undesirable issues to the satisfaction of both the patient and the doctor. Often with many more follow-ups than is the norm. Our reputation is based on optimizing both the experience and the outcome of surgical and non-surgical interventions . Obviously some misunderstanding has occurred in this instance, as the experience recounted is contrary to the strong positive feedback we normally hear from out patients. I invite this patient to return to our clinic where I will schedule ample time for Dr. Swift to review her case and suggest possible solutions. I am confident that our constant goal of patient satisfaction will be obtained. Luisa Matos, surgical coordinator.

Submitted May 9, 2015

Excellent Doctor! Dr Swift is not only very knowledgeable but also very warm hearted and patient. He answered all my questions on BA procedure respectfully and was at ease giving details about his craft. He and his team immediately made me feel comfortable, welcome and excited about the surgery. They noticed right away I was unsure about sizing and urged my to come back as many times as needed to feel secure on the final choice. Dr Swifts bed side manner is impeccable, he is kind and very human. I'm four weeks post op and have had two post op appointments, both positive and I'm exstatic with the results, beyond my expectations. Any coorrespondance with the clinic via e-mail or phone for information before/after procedure was quick and curious. I would highly recommend Dr Swift and his team!

flag | Submitted April 23, 2015

Dr.Swift is an incredibly skilled plastic surgeon. He has performed numerous surgical and non-surgical procedures on me over the years. The results were quite natural. He will not do what he considers to be unnecessary procdures. He does not push injections like some other practioners. He is very ethical. His prices are fair. His facilities are immaculate. He is kind, warm-hearted , and has a great sense of humour. I would not dream of going to any other physician for plastic/cosmetics procedures.

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

I have only good things to say about Dr Swift. He has corrected a botched procedure done by another doctor. He has also performed a procedure on my son which helped him regain his self esteem and confidence. Dr Swift is not only a professional but human and kind. He will not sell you needless procedures. I trust him completely and would and have recommended others to him.

flag | Submitted December 3, 2014

Dr. Arthur Swift's Credentials

Yes, this doctor is accepting new patients

Dr. Arthur Swift attended McGill University in Montreal, achieving honours and high distinction in obtaining his Bachelor of Science Degree. Dr. Swift continued on to graduate with scholarships from the McGill University Faculty of Medicine, training both in England and the United States. He received his plastic surgical training in Montreal at McGill and then completed a fellowship in Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery at the University of Miami. Dr. Swift has been practicing the art of plastic surgery since 1984 and has served on the executive of several plastic surgical societies and international committees. Dr. Swift is presently in private practice in Montreal where his freestanding clinic is equipped with state-of-the-art technology. While Dr. Swift's medical school honours and board certifications attest to his knowledge, his surgical skill and dedication to patient care are the basis of his greatest recognition. A frequent lecturer, he has appeared on both local and national television and radio shows, and is regularly consulted and quoted in the print media.

• English
  • French

• University of Miami (Grad. 1987)
  • McGill University (Grad. 1986)

• In appreciation of the Grand Launch of Allergan and Juvederm in Indonesia, March 2014
  • Recipient of the 2009 Medicis Cosmetic Industry Award. Presented to Dr. Swift for his pioneering work and innovative techniques that have kept Canada at the forefront of aesthetic medicine.
  • Merz Aesthetics Expert Summit Instanbul 2014 - speaker

• Prostaglandin Research
  • Clinical trials of Hemaseel, Hemacure Corporation, 1999
  • The Mathematics of Facial Beauty: A Cheek Enhancement Guide for the Aesthetic Injector, in Injectable Fillers: Principles and Practice, Derek Jones editor, pp. 140-157, 2010 Blackwell Publishing
  • BeautiPHIcation: A Global Approach to Facial Beauty, Arthur Swift, M.D. and Kent Remington, M.D., Clin Plastic Surg 38 (2011) 347–377
  • 5-Star Technique for Malar Augmentation: Preliminary Experience with Novel Collagen-Based Filler, Marina Landau, M.D., Arthur Swift, M.D., Sarit Cohen, M.D., Journal of Dermatologic Surgery, 2010
  • An Open-Label, Pilot Study to Assess the Effectiveness and Safety of SGP-HA in the Restoration of Soft Tissue Fullness of the Lips, Nowell Solish, MD, Arthur Swift, MD, J of Drugs and Dermatology, Feb 2011
  • Barbed sutures for breast lifting (2008
  • Voluma Canadian Pivotal Study (2008-2009
  • Mathematical basis for facial beauty (2007- ); Voluma – FDA trial (2009-2012);
  • Ulthera – HIFU for facial skin tightening (2009- ):
  • Liposonix - HIFU for abominal fat reduction (2010 - 2011 )
  • Perlane-L for cheek augmentation (2010 - 2011)
  • Botox A – Crows Feet (2010-2012)
  • Combination Botox A and Juvederm for Facial Enhancement (2011 - 2012).

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "I had eyelid surgery which I am quite please with although the lines underneath my eyes still remain and that was one of the main reasons having gone through an..."

January 29, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "He is truly amazing!!! Really took care of me today and made sure that I had all the help I needed, he has a big heart and truly cares about his patients! Just ..."

January 19, 2016
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "I had a lower blepharoplasty with Doctor Swift and I am very pleased with the results. I first started with derma fillers as I had researched that it can help h..."

November 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is a doctor's doctor. Cannot go wrong choosing him "

October 31, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Got a breast augmentation done with Dr. Swift. The entire process was amazing, beautiful space filled with knowledgeable, classy, professional and positive staf..."

October 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Breast augmentation 22 yr old. He transformed my pointy top heavy down looking breasts into natural looking plump movie star breasts. Can't tell you how happy I..."

September 2, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "Three of my friends have had cosmetic surgery with Dr. Swift and only one has positive results. I myself am 3 years post op (rhino) and cannot believe how crook..."

May 2, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Excellent Doctor! Dr Swift is not only very knowledgeable but also very warm hearted and patient. He answered all my questions on BA procedure respectfully and..."

April 23, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.arthurswift.com" to "http://www.drarthurswift.com". Phone Number has been updated from "5149332353" to "514-933-2353".

March 23, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Swift is an incredibly skilled plastic surgeon. He has performed numerous surgical and non-surgical procedures on me over the years. The results were qui..."

February 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have only good things to say about Dr Swift. He has corrected a botched procedure done by another doctor. He has also performed a procedure on my son which he..."

December 3, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Having heard great things about DrSwift, I decided to try Botox for the first time. I felt very at ease and knew that I was in very good hands. He is a professi..."

October 29, 2014
  • Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "5149332353".

October 15, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thanks to Dr Swift, I am feeling great again! He recently corrected a botched surgery performed by another physician, and made me look better than ever...He is ..."

October 8, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Was not satisfied at all with my facial injections! See no difference after all that money! Plus he only wanted to sell his products for my hyperpigmentation- w..."

September 23, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Je suis tombée en amour avec ce médecin. Il est d'un humanisme incroyable!"

September 14, 2014