Ratings for Dr. Christopher L. Bryson

I was assigned to Dr Bryson in late 2000 following a lengthy hospital stay for ETOH withdrawal, perforated duodenal ulcers and anemia. Over the following 13 years I met with Dr Bryson at a minimum of twice yearly or for times a year during different situations including a seizure disorder of mysterious origin. Dr Bryson conducted a comprehensive examination of my medical history at the VAMC in 2000. He discovered that I had suffered a medical error during my stay which included an "artery vs vein" misplace meant of a PIC and the injection of dye material directly to my brain causing a R Cerebral CVA. Records indicate the CVA cause was not found to be the misplaced PIC FOR 10 days. This was apparently the etiology of my latent seizures. Without Dr Bryson's self-initiated research into my history, this disorder could have continued to plague me throughout my life. Additionally, he continued to have patience with my many attempts at smoking cessation, advocating for me.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2014

Dr. Christopher L. Bryson's Credentials

• Univ Of Tx Southwestern Med Ctr At Dallas, Med Sch, Dallas Tx 75235 (Grad. 1997)