Ratings for Dr. Eric Pauyo

Je suis une patiente du Docteur depuis des années et ce médecins n est surement pas apprécier de tous car il ne fait de pas prescription a la légère ne donne pas des diagnostiques dans le vent des tests des tests et des tests ce qui choc les gens c'est que c'est lui qui a le contrôle de ce qu'il fait et non le patient qui décide de sa maladie. Moi il m'a sauver la vie je suis entrer dans son bureau avec une dépression majeure et après toutes ces années je peux dire que si j'avais eu a choisir un père dans ma vie ça aurai été lui. Vrai il est peu ponctuel, vrai il est toujours dans le rush il est très très occuper a sa personnalité est rapide mais c ' est un excellent médecin.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Rude and disgusting dr. He felt me up when I specifically said I didn't want him touching me. He dismissed my concerns and continued asking probing questions about my family that were none of his business. I walked into his clinic need a prescription for antibiotics because I had a UTI, and I walked out with a prescription for a colonoscopy! I was 23 at the time and most certainly didn't need one! Oh and his breath smells like something died in his mouth. The disgusting smell permeates the entire clinic and spills out into the mall.

Submitted May 5, 2014

I wouldn't recommend this doctor to my worst enemy. Like the person below he is really a ****, I didn't know what to do, I called the board of doctors and they really make it hard and complicated to make a complaint. He doesn't know his stuff and when my insurance wanted my documents, he charged them over 200 $ ! every other doctor charges 40 $ and he didn't send the documents yet. He is a scam and I will never go back. If you care for your health, don't waste your time, I found another doctor on Newman.

flag | Submitted December 16, 2013

He felt me up when I went for a persistent headache and when I hoped it was a fluke, my colleague who went there as well said he did the same. He was quite handsy in the wrong places, made me feel very uncomfortable. I would never recommend him. Oh and on top of it, can't diagnose a single thing properly. U found another doctor who diagnosed my headaches with a root canal needed and he was right. Dr.Pauyo kept feeling my chest.

flag | Submitted October 30, 2013

tres bon docteur.C'est le melange d'un medecin et d'un psychologue.Il connait bien son stuff.

flag | Submitted February 13, 2013

Je ne recommande pas ce médecin. Il est arrogant et il n'y a pas plus important que sa personne.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2013

Is completely out of the really subject (problem) he's Always in hurry, never take Time with his patients. Ask for the transfer for specialist and never give a feed-back of the results at his patients.

flag | Submitted November 11, 2011

Very helpful. Great listener. takes his time and asks alot of questions. Is result oriented. Wouls recommend to absolutely anyone. I have seen him 5 times.

flag | Submitted July 27, 2011

tres bon docteur de famille je le recommande tres fiable et de bonne écoute

flag | Submitted September 6, 2010

Dr.Pauyo deals with people recovering from depression. However he does not see depression as a disease but as a temporary state that is voluntary. He tells patients that in order to feel better, they must get off their asses and away from their comfort zone! He is not liked at all. His sessions always start at least an hour late. He is condescending and makes rapid diagnosis of why a person is depressed and what that person should do (get up and shake it off). During my 4 week treatment, I did not meet one person who felt better after listening to DrPauyo' advice.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2010