Ratings for Dr. Dominick R. Toulouse

Gave me a complete physical on my first visit. Diagnosed my crohn's colitis. Gave me good advice on supplements. I trust this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2011

I really like this doctor! I've spent the last 5 years trying to find a really good doctor after my great doctor retired. I've seen several doctors and none of them really cared, until I was recommended to this doctor. I've NEVER had such a good and through physical in my whole life! This man covered everything!!! He took the time to explain and teach me everything, it's apparent he loves his work. I can't say enough good things about him. On the other hand I'm not impressed with the office staff, they tend to treat patients like furniture and my wife had the very same experience as I have. I spoke to the DR. and he thanked me for bringing it up to him and said he would look into it. Also the cost of service was very high, but will stay with him for the expertise.

flag | Submitted November 3, 2010

Dr. Dominick R. Toulouse's Credentials

• Saint Louis University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1980)

• Blue Cross Blue Shield Of Indiana