Ratings for Dr. Hannah M. Linden

Dr. Linden has been my oncologist since 2004. She works at the Seattle Cancer Care Alliance and is devoted to her profession. I was included in every decision made about my course of treatment. I was secure in what we decided together being the best for me. She also listens and remembers the small stuff about you and takes it into account. This surprised me the most during post-treatment when my visits were much less and she still remembered conditions I'd had pre-cancer and made sure that my ongoing cancer prevention treatment worked with the rest of my life. She has been diligent in taking the whole body health into account with me especially after all the changes cancer treatment brought to my body. Even my mental health was addressed to insure that I was functioning o.k. on that level as well. I can't say enough good about her. Personality wise.. she understands that her work is serious and important. You feel that when you are with her in a very positive way.

flag | Submitted January 16, 2009

Dr. Hannah M. Linden's Credentials

• UNIVERSITY OF MASSACHUSETTS MEDICAL SCHOOL (Grad. 1989)