Ratings for Dr. Magdalena Kapp

Dr. Kapp is a nice woman, but I think she has lost interest in why she became a doctor. My mother has been her patient for over 10 years and suffered a terrible injury, that resulted in permanent deficits. When the accident happened no support was offered to our family to deal with the new changes we were all going to have to adjust with. Since then she doesn't listen to my mother and the pain she is in, she just wants to push more prescriptions, even when my mother has requested alternative options. She was just told (while I was there) that they don't work. Its sad that she has lost her drive. And my mother feels trapped because her history is so long with this doctor and most won't take the time to hear the background things that they need to know. On another note, the front staff are absolutely atrocious to deal with, always rude! Like as a patient we are an inconvenience.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Amazing doctor,very knowledgeable and takes the time to help you.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Excellent doctor! I have seen Dr Kapp for the last 10 years. She is thorough, refers to specialists when needed, isn't afraid to seek opinions from other medical professionals and has great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Always on vacation and doesn't seem remotely interested in you, but she will do her best if you already know what you need..if she's not on holidays.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

to many holidaysdoes not care enough forpeoples pain in and out get payed

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr.Kapp has been my doctor for about 5 years now and I finally just switched because she is not helpful at all. All she does is fill you full of drugs and sends you home. Doesn't look in to the problem and doesn't follow up after any kind of tests are done. I had a horrible kidney infection and all she did was take an X-ray to see if my back was out. So I switched doctors. My kidney infection was so bad that I had gotten very sick and still am. I will not go back to her.. Terrible doctor. Only in it for the money

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr Kapp has treated me for the past five years. Ive never had any issues with her at all. She's been thorough, tests appropriately and shares results.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I've been visiting Dr.Kapp for the last 8 years, and I am torn in my review. While she is very knowledgeable and a good doctor, she seems indifferent at times and like she doesn't want to be there. Bored and seems as if she should retire. She will answer every question you have, but you have to press her and know what to ask. Otherwise, she'll never volunteer anything. Ever. I have been pondering finding another doctor for the last few years, but I really am impressed by her training and skill. Bottom line: she's an excellent doctor, but be prepared to babysit your health and not depend on her. Oh, and the staff is horrible. Have been for years! Long before Dr.Kapp came here. Don't fault her for stupid staff.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012

I am disappointed in this doctor!Your just another $ sign!Doesnt remember patients well.I seen this doctor strictly for the first 5 years i lived in this town.Seen no other doctor!I got pregnant with my 1st girl,and dealt with her the whole 7 months i was pregnant.I went into early labor,and had to be transported to calgary.Dr.Kapp was there (for the ambulance ride anyway).my baby was born, i came home with a bad infection (from the plecenta)and needed antibiotics.I had to retell her i just had a baby and was breastfeeding!This woman didnt even remember that i had the preemie baby 3 days before!!Seriously?You have been my doctor for a total of 6+ years and you couldnt remember you called an ambulance for your prego patient?OMG.Discusted!ALso very pushy getting you in and out.Doesnt take time to listen!Doesnt help you understand anything, and improper care through pregnancy.(no pap test,no urine test etc when innisfail took pregnant patients!) SWITCH DOCTORS!!DONT RECOMMEND HER!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2011

I used go to Dr. Kapp for all my girly needs. Until I found out I was pregnant with my third child. Then was shipped out to find a doctor to deliever. (Since Innisfail no longer cares for pregnant women) Thank goddess for my Doctor in Olds who delievered my second baby. When my "check up" was done with the third baby I was told my last recent pap (preformed my Dr. Kapp) had come back with "Undetermined Cells" and should of been 'redone'! No one from Doctor Kapp's office called me I had to do a follow up,nor called to said 'boo'. Since all this 1 yr ago, my "undetermined Cells" have turned into low grade cancer! With this being said who's to blame, Dr. Kapp or the staff? What I do know is that my Doctor in Olds & my daughter might of just saved my life!! My advise for everyone is NEVER assume that your doctor & nurse's are giving you 100%! Its your health and your life, take care of yourself!

flag | Submitted September 14, 2011