Ratings for Dr. Magdalena Kapp

I am 63 and she has been my dr. for 15 years. she has been excellent in all my treatments from heart problems thru 2 bouts of cancer and had no problems with her. I found many patients do not tell her of what is happening to them . She is not a mind reader ,so tell her your symptons so she can treat you properly!

flag | Submitted September 19, 2018

Terrible Doctor!! I'm 50+ & she told me that I no longer needed Paps or Mammograms. Marc h 2017; I insisted on a physical; including a mammogram & bone density, no call about the results. Dec 2018, I found a lump in my breast (she was on vacation - once again) so I went to a colleague of hers & was diagnosed with Stage 2 breast cancer. Having completed my chemo & radiation, my Nurse Practitioner was going through my recorded to see what metastatic treatment would work best & informed me that from my bone density is very low according to my last bone density results! This would have been nice to know 1.5 years ago. Currently looking for myself & both of my daughters for a Dr. that cares & takes interest in her patients. I also agree with the other comments; the front staff are rude rude rude!!

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Kapp is a nice woman, but I think she has lost interest in why she became a doctor. My mother has been her patient for over 10 years and suffered a terrible injury, that resulted in permanent deficits. When the accident happened no support was offered to our family to deal with the new changes we were all going to have to adjust with. Since then she doesn't listen to my mother and the pain she is in, she just wants to push more prescriptions, even when my mother has requested alternative options. She was just told (while I was there) that they don't work. Its sad that she has lost her drive. And my mother feels trapped because her history is so long with this doctor and most won't take the time to hear the background things that they need to know. On another note, the front staff are absolutely atrocious to deal with, always rude! Like as a patient we are an inconvenience.

flag | Submitted May 9, 2017

Amazing doctor,very knowledgeable and takes the time to help you.

flag | Submitted March 15, 2017

Excellent doctor! I have seen Dr Kapp for the last 10 years. She is thorough, refers to specialists when needed, isn't afraid to seek opinions from other medical professionals and has great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 4, 2017

Always on vacation and doesn't seem remotely interested in you, but she will do her best if you already know what you need..if she's not on holidays.

flag | Submitted April 24, 2016

to many holidaysdoes not care enough forpeoples pain in and out get payed

flag | Submitted April 23, 2016

Dr.Kapp has been my doctor for about 5 years now and I finally just switched because she is not helpful at all. All she does is fill you full of drugs and sends you home. Doesn't look in to the problem and doesn't follow up after any kind of tests are done. I had a horrible kidney infection and all she did was take an X-ray to see if my back was out. So I switched doctors. My kidney infection was so bad that I had gotten very sick and still am. I will not go back to her.. Terrible doctor. Only in it for the money

flag | Submitted April 17, 2016

Dr Kapp has treated me for the past five years. Ive never had any issues with her at all. She's been thorough, tests appropriately and shares results.

flag | Submitted March 3, 2016

I've been visiting Dr.Kapp for the last 8 years, and I am torn in my review. While she is very knowledgeable and a good doctor, she seems indifferent at times and like she doesn't want to be there. Bored and seems as if she should retire. She will answer every question you have, but you have to press her and know what to ask. Otherwise, she'll never volunteer anything. Ever. I have been pondering finding another doctor for the last few years, but I really am impressed by her training and skill. Bottom line: she's an excellent doctor, but be prepared to babysit your health and not depend on her. Oh, and the staff is horrible. Have been for years! Long before Dr.Kapp came here. Don't fault her for stupid staff.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2012