Ratings for Dr. Terri A. Oskin

I was a bit nervous about seeing Dr. Oskin after reading some of the reviews. However, I found her to be pleasant, helpful, and interested in talking with me about several issues. While I recognize this is only a first visit, I felt encouraged by my experience.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2017

I would not attach the noun "doctor" to this odious creature. Her rude manner transcends every unpleasant medical experience possible. Why Olympic Medical Center in Sequim would employ this vicious shrew is bewildering. Terri, I hope you read this. Do us all a favor and retire. You are an insult to your profession, the citizens of Sequim and all the future patients ( victims ). Please seek psychiatric help for your uncontrollable anger

flag | Submitted September 15, 2016

I cannot recommend this doctor. I scheduled a physical several weeks in advance. When she came into the exam room she wanted to reschedule my physical for another time because she was busy. When I insisted it be done that day, she was incredibly rude, impatient, and unhelpful. I am a health care professional, and I've never had a worse experience with a doctor.

flag | Submitted September 5, 2013

flag | Submitted July 22, 2012

Terri Oskin is not a dotor I would recommend. She did not address the problem I came in with, actually said she did not see anything wrong and offered no suggestions. I was given a second opinion that needed immediate medical attention. She was in a hurry and arrogant. Maybe she was having a bad day, but there is no excuse in my opinion.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2012

I have been with Dr. Oskin for 12 years and would not even consider seeing another Internist. She is very interested and you never feel like she is rushing you. I have recommended her to my friends and will continue to do so.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2011

Terry Oskin was rude, poor bedside manner and not knowledgeable about medications. I believe she needs to walk a mile in the shoes of people that are sick or in pain before she can professionally and compassionately treat them. People do not go to doctor's for enjoyment...they go because they are asking to be treated for an ailment. She wasted my day, my money, and my confidence in doctor's!

flag | Submitted September 2, 2011

Very knowlegable. Asks alot of questions to make sure she is treating you the way you need to be.

flag | Submitted April 17, 2011

Dr. Terri A. Oskin's Credentials

• University Of Louisville School Of Medicine (Grad. 1992)