Ratings for Dr. Catherine A. Lee

I saw Ms. Lee several years ago and quite frankly she was cruel. She decided that my weight was my problem (which it wasn't) and spent the better part of an hour berating me and telling me that "fat people" are a huge problem in America and if I ever wanted to get better I would need to lose weight. I was later diagnosed by 2 other doctors as having Polyarthritis, which is not related to weight in any way. I remember weeping and seeing not compassion in Ms. Lee in any way shape or form. The fact that Ms. Lee failed to diagnose my arthritis and instead focus on my weight astounds me. I have had some miserable experiences with doctors, this however was the most painful to recollect. I personally feel anyone reading this and considering seeing her should take my experience into account and know that if she could treat me this way when I was 17, she could treat anyone this way. Also for everyones information, I wasn't any more than 20lbs overweight.

Submitted January 18, 2013

Dr. Lee comes to the appt. On time and prepared for the specific patient. She is caring & compassionate. Dr. Lee takes the time to full explain what she finds, suggested treatment, & possible side effects. I would use no other rheumatologist!

flag | Submitted October 7, 2011

took time to explain things to me.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2009

Dr. Catherine A. Lee's Credentials

• Ohio State University College Of Medicine (Grad. 1997)