Ratings for Dr. Daniel J. Dionne

My husband and I moved to Northern Idaho five years ago. We called every doctor in our area but all stated that they were not accepting new patients when they learned of a few medical conditions my husband had. We found Dr. Dionne by luck. The first thing he did was to study the medical records sent up by our prior physician, which in husband's case was a ream of paper! He read every page and had questions as to treatments of conditions ten years ago. He not only is very thorough; he actually cares. We are very lucky, indeed!

flag | Submitted July 30, 2015

This doctor does not listen and will take no action to help with a problem. Have been a patient for over 10 years and am treated like an idiot. Same problem for over 2 years and will give no assistance in finding a solution, just states "I am at a loss".

flag | Submitted June 10, 2014

Love the doc and his nurse Alicia. He has great bedside manner and is knowledgeable. Really friendly. The only reason they didn't get a perfect score is the one receptionist who always checks you in - she has always been cold to me and when there is a problem she has never been flexible or helpful.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

Dr. Dionne has taken care of me and my husband as well as extended family members for over 20 years. I never feel rushed during my visit, he is open to all questions and if he doesn't have the answer he finds it and follows up. He takes time to explain why he puts you on a medication and what the side effects may be. He goes over lab reports as well as any other tests he has oprescribed. I lost my elderly father in January 2009 who was under the care of Dr. Dionne. He not only called me but also my mother on a daily basis to keep us posted on my father's condition. My father was in the hopital from December 17th thru January 17th and Dr. Dionne even called us on Christmas Eve to give us an update and make sure we were okay. His care goes beyond good bedside manner, he truly cares for each of his patient's and it is shown daily in his prctice.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2009

I have gone to Doctor Dionne for over 10 years, and he has been very helpful and supportive in the treatment of several illnesses that I have had. I would highly recommend him to others.

flag | Submitted March 23, 2009

Dr. Daniel J. Dionne's Credentials

• George Washington University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1987)