You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Merlin R. Wilson

flag | Submitted November 21, 2014

I've heard many good things about him but he wasn't helpful to me, a fibromyalgia patient. Didn't listen to or care about med side effects, didn't believe my complaints, suggested one drug and said there was nothing else on the market and if it didn't work, there was "nothing" he could offer me. Staff rude, made sure you knew how unimportant you were to them, how much of a hassle dealing with you was. Average time spent in waiting room was 45-60 min, also stood in like each time for 15-20 min. to pay copay. Also a very nonresponsive office--took forever to get records sent if they were sent at all, messages left are never answered. He may be great for arthritis and other conditions but if you are a fibromyalgia patient, don't bother.

flag | Submitted January 19, 2011

Dr. Wilson was funny and very nice. He told me I had no reason to come there but made sure I was doing fine and got me enough info so that I could tell any doctor I went to why I didn't need to see a rheumatologist. He's awesome, very New Orleans.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2005

Dr. Merlin R. Wilson's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1968)

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I can only say good things about Dr.Wilson. I have R/A in all of my joints . He will give you the truth rather you like it or not. He is a very good R/A Dr."

November 21, 2014
  • 'birds of a feather' rating (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=5627'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 4.6

February 5, 2014