Ratings for Dr. Hayan Yacoub

Dr Yacoub is the best Physician we ever had for our family. He has always been there for me, my husband and our kids. He also takes care of my parents. We all love him and feel safe under his care. He is very kind and sincere. He takes his time and listens. His medical knowledge is second to none. We are so blessed to be cared for by such a genuinely kind, and extremely intelligent physician. We need more doctors like him.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2014

I went with my husband to hear the results of 2 CT scans. Dr. Yacoub explained the situation very well, was very patient in answering all questions and has a very polite yet friendly manner. He is a very competent dr. who we have great faith and trust in. I as a woman have gone to dr. Yacoub for several years and always found him to be a very good dr. who treated me with respect.

flag | Submitted October 24, 2012

Great Doctor. He spent his time answering questions. I felt like he really explained things well & helped my dad.

flag | Submitted July 9, 2012

He treats women as if they are hysterical. He ignored my complaints about back issues and said it was all in my head. I went to the walk-in clinic after 18mos of being told it was nothing and begged for an MRI (it had gotten so bad I could barely walk). The MRI showed I had 3 ruptured discs and one was crushing a nerve. This man should not be a doctor. I've heard other accounts of him treating women as if they are hysterical nutjobs (even after car accidents), including a nurse who worked for him that said he tends to treat women as sub-humans.

Submitted June 17, 2012

Dr. Hayan Yacoub's Credentials

• Univ Of Damascus, Fac Of Med, Damascus, Syria (Grad. 1996)

Avmed