Ratings for Dr. Phil Morris

Has been my Dr since I was 14 and I'm now 40. He has delivered both my children. I trust him completely. He's an awesome Doctor. I worry that when he retires I will never find another Dr that cares like he does.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2017

Dr. Morris is by far the best doctor and human being. While I was pregnant, he went above no beyond to help me with the issues I was having. He cares like NO other doctor I have ever seen. He friendly, compassionate and extremely knowledgable.

flag | Submitted October 18, 2016

Dr. Morris has been my Family Doctor since I can remember. He is so gentle, kind and caring. I can't say enough how lucky I am to have him. I trust him with my daughter and her needs and I am so thankful that he is our family doctor.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2016

Dr. Morris is willing and able to sit down with his patients and explain their ailments in an easy-to-understand language. I have nothing but respect for this man. I remain confident in his abilities.

flag | Submitted September 1, 2015

He does what you need! Cares no doubt! When he retires I worry about not having someone like him!

flag | Submitted April 29, 2014

This doctor needs to stop being a friend and be a doctor!! A person dose not get the treatment they need when you waste time sitting around joking and telling lifes stories instead of focusing on the actual problem!

Submitted March 13, 2012

Dr.Morris is a Wonderful Doctor!! He truely cares for his patients and their Families....He treats you like a Friend!You cannot say that for many Doctors these days!

flag | Submitted September 26, 2011

Dr. Morris has been our family dr for years. I am a nurse and our family has had many medical problems. He is very knowledgeable and so compassionate. He doesnt mind referring to a specalist when necessary and is careful and thorough when prescribing medications.We had thoughts of moving but we would never get this level of care with a new dr. He knows all of our problems and genuinely cares.Please dont retire early!!!

flag | Submitted December 7, 2010

Dr. Morris has been my Family Dr since he set up practice in CB. wonderful, caring, compassionate, humorous, friendly...list goes on and on. As with another poster, I too would not hesitate to move if he did!! He really is an exceptional doctor....actually just like a friend. Thanks doc!! You are the BEST!!!!

flag | Submitted November 24, 2010

He is My family doc.I am a nurse.I hold Dr Morris in very high regard.his knowledge,his kindness,and his compassion are second to none.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2010