Ratings for Dr. Craig J. Maltman

Honestly I just feel like his receptionist judges. She's not pleasant on the phone at all and I dislike how she makes you feel like you're crazy when you're sick.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

One of the most careless and lazy doctors I have ever met . He told my Grama for almost 2 years that her chest pain was arthritis of the breast bone . Turns out it was a sloppy heart valve that needed surgery . I was making appointments almost once every two weeks because I had such terrible abdominal pain and everytine he would shrug and tell me he wasn't sure what was wrong . It got so bad that I went to emerge and they figured right away it was ibs. Very careless if he can't tell you what it is he wants you out of his office as soon as possible

flag | Submitted May 20, 2015

He had my dad in a rehab nursing center for 3 weeks. He failde to have his blood thickness checked and gave him a lethal dose of blood thinner for a week!!! He killed my dad! Bad uncaring doctor!!

flag | Submitted February 23, 2015

i Moved to dr maltman when my primary retired. I must say hes been the best doctor i could ever have. -j

flag | Submitted October 3, 2014

I recently became a patient of Dr Maltman in Peterborough. I can't say enough nice things about him and his staff. Very attentive, caring individuals.

flag | Submitted March 1, 2013

This Dr was my family Dr. in Peterborough Ontario Canada 16 yrs ago, he was so attentive. He was missed terribly when he left! You are in good hands!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2009

He is the very best. He genuinely cares about his patients and always takes the time to listen.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2009

He is a good doctor. He listens well and is very understanding. He took the time to call a medicine for me when I got sick while I was out of state.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2005

Dr. Craig J. Maltman's Credentials

• Queens Univ, Fac Of Med, Kingston, Ont, Canada (Grad. 1989)

Healthnet