Ratings for Dr. Rodney Kaiser

Dr. K was my mother's doctor during the last few years of her life; I truly believe his care was instrumental in giving her several extra years she might not otherwise have had. When my heart issues arose beginning in 2000, I wanted him as my cardiologist. He always takes whatever time is needed to discuss my issues and has a wonderful "bedside manner". He is knowledgeable, patient and accessible. I would not hesitate to recommend him to others needing a cardiologist.

flag | Submitted March 5, 2009

He may have many positive qualities -- I only saw him once, so I do not want to judge his entire practice -- but my personal experience in 2004 was that he tried to give me a prescription for drugs before running tests to identify the problem, which I thought was inappropriate. I want to KNOW what's wrong; he wanted to just try out some drugs and see if it helped. I will not go back to him.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2005

Dr. Rodney Kaiser's Credentials

• Univ Of Ia Coll Of Med, Iowa City Ia 52242 (Grad. 1974)

AHC