Ratings for Dr. David Gratton

He never came close to examine my skin. Very distant and cold, but appears to be more interested in your ski trip than your skin condition. He signed the prescription and left after two minutes, telling me the Pharmacist will explain me everything.

flag | Submitted February 2, 2016

He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and professional. He believes that his time is important and so is yours so he doesn't keep you waiting for nothing. His secretary Carole is also extremely kind and efficient. O have been going to see him for more than 25 years and he has been able to clear up my eczema.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

I have been going to see Dr. Gratton for several years now. I saw him for different skin problems and was satisifed every time. His secretary is excellent and kind. Dr. Gratton will not make you wait for months for an appt and will see you on time. He is busy but takes the time to address the reason for your visit while at the same time giving a clear explanation of the problem and possible treatment.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2015

He gave me a gel for my acne. My skin looks way better than before.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2015

He was very kind and took the time to assess my rash as well as explain things to me. The office staff was very kind and helpful. What a pleasant experience after dealing with so many rude doctors that just try to rush you out of the office

flag | Submitted June 11, 2015

Sends home patient with polysporin. Some treatment! Has this higher than mighty err about him. He's no Dr. S. Hutman . that's for sure! Btw patient died of cancer.

flag | Submitted April 1, 2015

I had this stuff on my hand for more than 2 years and tried all creams and ointment with non succes. Dr Gratton gave me a cream that make mu psoriasis disapear in les then 10 days. He is the best and he know what hi is doing. Thanks Dr Gratton.

flag | Submitted February 9, 2015

Super gentleman . Knowledgeable and professional ..

flag | Submitted November 11, 2014

Super professional and personable, Dr. Gratton epitomizes the way medical specialists should operate given the decimated state of healthcare in Quebec courtesy of our super incompetent provincial government.

flag | Submitted January 23, 2014

flag | Submitted September 7, 2013

Dr. David Gratton's Credentials

Updates

• A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "He never came close to examine my skin. Very distant and cold, but appears to be more interested in your ski trip than your skin condition. He signed the pres..."

February 2, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He is extremely knowledgeable, kind and professional. He believes that his time is important and so is yours so he doesn't keep you waiting for nothing. His s..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to see Dr. Gratton for several years now. I saw him for different skin problems and was satisifed every time. His secretary is excellent and k..."

September 11, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "He gave me a gel for my acne. My skin looks way better than before. "

August 25, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "He was very kind and took the time to assess my rash as well as explain things to me. The office staff was very kind and helpful. What a pleasant experience aft..."

June 11, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Sends home patient with polysporin. Some treatment! Has this higher than mighty err about him. He's no Dr. S. Hutman . that's for sure! Btw patient died of c..."

April 1, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had this stuff on my hand for more than 2 years and tried all creams and ointment with non succes. Dr Gratton gave me a cream that make mu psoriasis disapear ..."

February 9, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Super gentleman . Knowledgeable and professional .."

November 11, 2014
  • City changed from "Montreal" to "Montréal"

June 7, 2012