Ratings for Dr. David Gratton

I have been seeing him for many years , he's excellent. Caring, attentive ,knowledgeable, just great.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2017

Always excellent service and care from office and doctor

flag | Submitted July 24, 2017

excellent overall ! I think they are all very good, from staff to David Gratton, really helpful, and doesn t talk for nothing, knows what he is doing. Thanks Dr. Gratton.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2017

These comments are correct. My appoint was 5 minutes long. He sat 6 feet away from me and didn't examine my skin. Said that my problems weren't "trendy" enough to warrant new treatments in the field and there was little that could be done. Staff was also rude. Terrible - he should just retire already!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2017

Unless you have cancer, I believe you will not consider as a patient. He barely examines your skin and by your heart, you will feel how he disrespects you. As I had an acne in my back, they did not even offer a gown. I should take out my dress in front of them. It was horrible. And, then he put my prescription on my bag and left. In my first visit, he was nice and respectful, due to his gesture in front of his resident. Other than that, he is horrible. Never ever go there!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I didn't want to believe the other comments but he is really useless. He barely examines your skin and just give common sense advises.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Belittles his clients and treats their cases as if they were below him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Il est temps que ce doc prend sa retraite. Il ne respecte point le serment d'Hippocrate, et se fout de ses patients. Soyez prudents- lisez les commentaires plus loins, il y a eu des décès parmis ses patients pour cancers non diagnostiqués! Des plaintes au collège des médecins devraient être logés contre projet homme. Il a aucun soucis de votre santé. Il est hautain et arrogant. Mon RV a durée 7 minutes au total et il n'a même pas pris la peine de m'examiner. C'est un CHARLATAN! Faites gaffe.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

If you are looking to treat acne, stay clear of this doctor. I have been under his care for past 2 years to adress adult acne without any progress made. Moreover each time I leave his office feeling devastated as he simply does not care whether the treatement is working or not. Today I had to insist for him to send me for some blood work to get to the root of the problem. I also decided to find another MD. He might have knowledge in other skin related diseases and hopefully he shows more dedication to his work then...

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

J'ai vue 3 dermatologue, et Dr.Gratton est de loin le meilleur pour trouver de bonne solution. Je Souffre de psoriasis sévère, et il a été le seul régler mon problème. Je peux enfin recommencer a me vêtir normalement. Merci

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016