Ratings for Dr. David Gratton

Unless you have cancer, I believe you will not consider as a patient. He barely examines your skin and by your heart, you will feel how he disrespects you. As I had an acne in my back, they did not even offer a gown. I should take out my dress in front of them. It was horrible. And, then he put my prescription on my bag and left. In my first visit, he was nice and respectful, due to his gesture in front of his resident. Other than that, he is horrible. Never ever go there!

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

I didn't want to believe the other comments but he is really useless. He barely examines your skin and just give common sense advises.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Belittles his clients and treats their cases as if they were below him.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2017

Il est temps que ce doc prend sa retraite. Il ne respecte point le serment d'Hippocrate, et se fout de ses patients. Soyez prudents- lisez les commentaires plus loins, il y a eu des décès parmis ses patients pour cancers non diagnostiqués! Des plaintes au collège des médecins devraient être logés contre projet homme. Il a aucun soucis de votre santé. Il est hautain et arrogant. Mon RV a durée 7 minutes au total et il n'a même pas pris la peine de m'examiner. C'est un CHARLATAN! Faites gaffe.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

If you are looking to treat acne, stay clear of this doctor. I have been under his care for past 2 years to adress adult acne without any progress made. Moreover each time I leave his office feeling devastated as he simply does not care whether the treatement is working or not. Today I had to insist for him to send me for some blood work to get to the root of the problem. I also decided to find another MD. He might have knowledge in other skin related diseases and hopefully he shows more dedication to his work then...

flag | Submitted December 22, 2016

J'ai vue 3 dermatologue, et Dr.Gratton est de loin le meilleur pour trouver de bonne solution. Je Souffre de psoriasis sévère, et il a été le seul régler mon problème. Je peux enfin recommencer a me vêtir normalement. Merci

flag | Submitted December 6, 2016

Fast but precise and extremely knowledgeable. He has the sense of priority and do the follow up with the patient when it is needed. I trust more a diagnostic from him than long conversation with someone else. His secretary is also very nice.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

The worse dermatloisgt never go there very cold and mean.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2016

Didn't take the time to examine my skin, didn't even touch it. Gave a wrong diagnostic. No compassion from him or his secretary Carol.

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

Been goin to him for anout 25 years wouldnt trust amyone else and his s secretary is awesome

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016