Ratings for Dr. Kern A. Reid

Dr. Reid is more than a Doctor in my eyes, he's like family. He's the most down to earth but always keeps it real. He wants the best for his patients. I am comfortable with talking to him about anything that I have concerns with and if he doesn't have the answer he will point you in the right direction about your concern. Dr. Reid is a great doctor and I'm grateful for him and his team.

flag | Submitted March 25, 2018

Dr. Reid is very knowledgable,helpful and expresses genuine concern.

flag | Submitted October 5, 2011

Dr. reid will keep ypu on perscription pain killers till you are addicted just as he did to my wife, had her on vicodin for close to 15 yrs

flag | Submitted December 18, 2009

Dr Reid is a very kind and knowledgeable Doctor. he is one of the best Drs I have ever seen.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2009

Dr. Kern Reid is a special person. Extremely kind, knowledgeble, and very caring. I was a student at UW-Milwaukee. There were times when I didn't have insurance, and he would see me for free. I moved to Philadelphia and he would still entertain my phone calls and call back promptly. I would strongly recommed Dr. Reid to all.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2008

I chose this doctor because my father sees him. As they say father knows best. Dr Reid is a great Doctor, very kind, and knowledgeable. I would recommend this doctor to all.

flag | Submitted June 27, 2008

Dr. Kern A. Reid's Credentials

• Medical College Of Wisconsin (Grad. 1987)

Arise Health Plan