Ratings for Dr. James R. Dolan

I am so luck that my Gynecologist recommended Dr Dolan after I was diagnosed with Uterine cancer. What a caring soul.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Dr. Dolan is the most beautiful bright gentle giant... an experienced surgeon with a big heart! I feel blessed under his care.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2017

Dr. James Dolan is one of the very best: intelligent, dedicated, astute, kind, well-informed, and highly skilled. His staff is excellent: each one is conscientious, caring, intelligent, attentive to detail and to each patient. They show the confidence of people who are well trained and informed, who have the benefit of wise, fair leadership. I have been cared for by Dr. Dolan and his group during surgeries, therapy, and followup for two different kinds of cancers, and have consistently been made secure in the environment of the highest levels of integrity, skill, knowledge, and good will provided there. Dr. Dolan is the kind of doctor we all hope to find.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

If you want the best doctor for your surgery, please see this wonderful person, who will do the best job he can for you.

flag | Submitted February 23, 2013

great doctor - made me feel as at east as possible with my diagnosis - took time

flag | Submitted April 22, 2011

Dr. Dolan and his staff have been treating me for over 2 years. They have always been kind and professional with me. I have felt very comfortable with him. Every treatment and surgery was discussed and I never felt uninformed. I highly recommend Dr. Dolan and his staff.

flag | Submitted November 17, 2009

Dr. Dolan is a great doctor that treats you like family. He gives the options and helps you make decisions. His caring, gentle, unrushed attitude is unique. He performed a da vinci robot assisted hysterectomy on me and everything worked out great. I will always recommend Dr. Dolan.

flag | Submitted October 22, 2009

I LOVE DR.D ...... He saved my life about 16 yrs ago... I was going through something very rare and complicated after having my son and Dr. Dolan saved my life... He is not only good at what he does but he is sooooo caring and understanding ... I cannot even explain what I went through nor do I want to go back to that but I see Dr.D as an angel and trust me I'm not too fond of most doctors but he has it all, He knows his stuff, is kind, caring, patient and always felt relaxed with him. .....He was not only there as a physician to me but as a friend who was very concerned.....

flag | Submitted August 17, 2009

Dr dolan saved my life 13 years ago when he found a second cancer which was unexpected. All were stage 1 and I see him every year for follow up. He is very kind and I love the staff. They are highly educated.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2009

I found Dr. Dolan to be very attentive and knowledgeable. He answers all of my questions and genuinely seems interested.

flag | Submitted April 8, 2009

Dr. James R. Dolan's Credentials

• University Of Illinois At Chicago Health Science Center (Grad. 1983)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal