Ratings for Dr. Elaine Champagne

I have been with Dr. Elaine for 9 years. When Dr. Elaine Champagne was at the Ile Bizard Clinic my experiences with her were just amazing! What a kind, attentive and knowledgeable Doctor She was. She was just amazing. We Would have driven miles to bring our daughter to her. BUT not now. The past few years since she joined the TINY TOTS on Decarie Blvd, OMG the change in her attitude and attentiveness is just horrible. She rushes thru every visit, doesn't have time to answer questions or listen to your questions. She is no more the kind and caring doctor. Now it feels like she is triple booked just to ensure she makes lots of money. You are now just a means for her to make money. The faster she can pump you out of her office the more patients she can see and charge.$$. So very Sad . I would no longer recommend Dr. champagne to anyone. If you read the recent posts in 2017 vs her reviews from 2012 - night and day. I asked her for a referral form and she said Yes no Problem but I need $20 first. I was just left speechless .

flag | Submitted August 11, 2017

Dr. Champagne shouldn't even have the title of 'Dr.'. She is lacking the moral ethics and empathy a doctor should have. She is not my pediatrician and I cannot be more thankful. I showed up at the clinic she works at with my 12 month old who was covered head to toe in a rash right after daycare. We had no idea what it was and were worried that it could be an allergic reaction (runs in the family). She was the only doctor left at the clinic and REFUSED to check my son. When she was called again and let know she was the only doctor at the clinic and if something were to happen to my son, it would be on her, she still refused. From other reviews I read, she is a horrible doctor, but I can confirm an even more horrible person. A huge complaint will be filed at the College des Medecins as she needs to be retrained as to what ethics a doctor should hold.

flag | Submitted June 28, 2017

We had a terrible experience with Dr. Champagne. As first time parents, we walked in with our newborn to our first appointment and were very displeased with the way in which she examined our baby. She rushed us through every question and made us feel like we were taking up too much of her time. Upon weighing him, we realized that our son was in the 3rd percentile. She told us he was at risk of death...something no parent should hear. Upon asking her for a plan to get his weight up, all she said was "do anything it takes". We left very concerned and terribly saddened. We never went to see her again. Our son is now being followed by a very kind, patient and knowledgeable Doctor.

flag | Submitted September 24, 2016

Les rendez-vous sont tellement rapides qu'on a l'impression d'être sur une chaîne de montage. Mêmes commentaires aux mêmes moments, ne prend pas le temps de discuter avec les parents, de poser nos questions. D'après le voisinage, c'était la meilleure! Après avoir visité ailleurs, je la trouve très ordinaire...

flag | Submitted August 23, 2016

Dr. Champagne is one of the best pediatricians in montreal. Understand what does it means to be a worried parent. Thank you.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

This is the first doctor I've seen that relates so well to kids. My toddler who usually hates getting examined actually let Dr. Champagne examine him without protesting. She knew how to put him at ease by talking to and entertaining him. She took the time to answer our questions in much details and did not try to hurry us. Unlike my experience at other clinics and doctors, I didn't feel rushed at all. We went to see her at Club Tiny Tots where you have to pay a registration fee to open a file to be a patient there.

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

Dr Champagne est merveilleuse avec les enfants!! Le mien est un prématuré de 30semaines et elle prends son temps et nous vous inquiète pas pour rien. Elle ne cherche pas constament à le comparer et elle va selon nos désir; c'est la seule qui ne nous a pas jugé lorsqu'ion a dit qu'on voulait attendre plus tard pour les vaccins. Je L,adore et même mon enfant lui sourit, ce qui est très rare quand c'est des médecins!!

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Une des meilleurs... mais comme les autres commentaires, très expéditive... il faut avoir nos questions prêtes... Mais jamais un mauvais diagnostic... elle sait les maladies qui courent et ne laisse rien au hasard... super... merci

flag | Submitted January 4, 2012

Both of our children go to Dr. Champagne as she is amazing with them both. She is kind and very patient regarding any question you may have and i never feel rushed with her.

flag | Submitted September 10, 2011

Dr. Champagne is a very compassionate MD who relates extremely well with children. Knowledgeable, approachful and very helpful. We, as parents, are very satisfied with her care.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2010