Ratings for Dr. Charles J. Waisbren

As a new patient, my visit was rushed. Only spent 30 minutes with me. Made sure he squeezed every penny he could out of my insurance.. Was more concerned with that then treating me as a patient. I would NEVER recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted January 24, 2017

The most personable doctor I have ever had. He is thorough, helpful and always smiling. As a new patient he made me at ease immediately. If you are looking for a doctor I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2014

Most arrogant prick you will ever meet. Epitome of a selfish, egotistic doctor. All he ever talks about is his daughter in Medical School. Also, if you are young and looking at a career in Healthcare, don't mention it to him. If your grades are sub-par, or simply not a 4.0, he will tell you to be realistic and know that there is no chance they are going to accept you. He honestly is one of the arrogant human beings, and certainly someone who shouldn't be in healthcare. He simply does not know how to CARE for his patients.

flag | Submitted January 13, 2011

he is pleasant and concerned

flag | Submitted January 7, 2009

Dr. Charles J. Waisbren's Credentials

• Cornell Univ Med Coll, New York Ny 10021 (Grad. 1983)

Tufts Health Plans