Ratings for Dr. Dan T. Cleary

Scumbag. Scumbag. Scumbag. Scumbag. Scumbag. Scumbag. Scumbag. Scumbag. Scumbag.

flag | Submitted October 4, 2016

I do not trust this so called doctor at all. I would hope that any senior would go to someone else. Check out all ratings etc. of doctors before trusting them. This doctor is one that failed me and my family.

flag | Submitted June 30, 2015

Thank god we left Dr. Cleary's "care". He is horrible. He seems to be way beyond his prime as a caring doctor. Once we decided to find another doctor, immediately a chronic health issue was diagnosed and addressed. Dr. Cleary never even mentioned it, and it had progressed to staged 3. He clearly knew there was an illness, but didn't want to say a thing which could have been a disaster. He made quite a lot of money for with medicare - well over the average amount for GPs. Should be investigated in my opinion. Experienced nothing but disappointment in this doctors' failing to inform. Very bad. He is NOT a good doctor. Find someone better. Can't be worse in my opinion.

flag | Submitted February 28, 2015

Not a strong patient advocate. Didn't offer critical information needed. Let patient suffer. Would not recommend. One terrible situation is one too many.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2014

Dr. Dan T. Cleary's Credentials

• University Of Wisconsin Medical School (Grad. 1971)

Pacificare