Ratings for Dr. Wassim S. Saikali

Rude, had been seeing him for years. He never remembered me from previous visits, hurt my back at work and was telling him about it . He blew up! I was trying to tell him that workers comp would probably be sending for my records . Felt like he was going to throw me out of his office. Would not send anyone to him

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I went to him for positive ANA test that showed up in my primary dr.'s blood work for me. He did blood work, said my ANA test was not positive and sent me home. Went back to him again he took a personal cell phone call while with me. And my reg. dr said his report showed my ANA test with him as positive. Never went back to this guy and I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I was diagnosed with Lupus and RA/OA over a year ago and started seeing Dr. Sailali, the first visit was nothing but x-ray after x-ray and prescriptions for medications and half those were to counter-act the others, I had to stop after 6 months, I was feeling worse than before I went. I am now searching for another doctor. I felt my opinion and concerns were ignored.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Went to Dr. Saikali for many years. He had me on so many medications, I could not function. When I tried to explain to him that I could not function on the meds, he threw his hands up in the air and screamed, You do not like any of the medications I prescribe for you. I told him the meds didn't like me and I could not spend the rest of my life like a zombie. I never went back. Sorry, but it is just the truth.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I have suffered for 7 years, he's helped me and had a accurate diagnosis in 2 visits. Very caring and knowledgable dr

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

He is a kind and caring physician. He takes an interest in the patient and tries different solutions until one is found. I will continue to see him for years to come.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Have been seeing him for for appr. 14 years. Has helped me. Would recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Wassim S. Saikali's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1988)

Pacificare