Ratings for Dr. Wassim S. Saikali

I have a blood clotting disorder in lupus family and he said he couldn't help me I don't have lupus and kept heading towards door while I talked wouldn't look at photos of my sores in mouth or rashes said primary could write meds 😡

flag | Submitted October 23, 2017

I was seeing him fo R A and Lupus,but he did not take time to listen to me,had me on so much meds.I did not know if I was coming or going.In office 5 Min.had no clue about your history from last visit.I think it is all about Money,seeing too many people in a day and not working about their health care...Sad people go to him ...Have not talked to anyone who he has helped...

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

I was diagnosed with RA by him. He did bloodwork and also did a VGA test which would show how Severe the RA is. He said it was the highest number he has ever seen in his office. So he put me on chemo pills for about 4 months and then added Humira. I only had took Humira for one month when I went back for my followup. I could not tell any difference in my joints whatsoever. He got very rude and yelled that he could not help me and that he might let me go. He was not willing to try other things that is out there. I know they are out there cause i see it advertised. He does not like to listen to you and does not like you questioning things. I will not be going back to him. Why pay his salary when he refuses to listen or to help you? I am now in the process of finding another doctor. The closest place to me other than Beckley would be Charleston, Hunnington and Morgantown. Either way I go, it is atleast a 3 hour drive for me. Here it is almost wintertime and i dont drive in snow and the cold makes my joints to seize up. I feel at a loss. I don't recommend him.

flag | Submitted November 10, 2016

Doctor and his staff are jerks. It takes 6-8 months to get appointment. Then his staff is not friendly

flag | Submitted September 9, 2016

Uncaring. Made me feel like a hypochondriac. Would almost laugh when I would tell him of my health issues. My doctor's two lab tests showed POSITIVE for lupus. His was negative. I have no confidence in him. Never went back. I DO NOT recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted August 14, 2016

Rude, had been seeing him for years. He never remembered me from previous visits, hurt my back at work and was telling him about it . He blew up! I was trying to tell him that workers comp would probably be sending for my records . Felt like he was going to throw me out of his office. Would not send anyone to him

flag | Submitted July 14, 2016

I went to him for positive ANA test that showed up in my primary dr.'s blood work for me. He did blood work, said my ANA test was not positive and sent me home. Went back to him again he took a personal cell phone call while with me. And my reg. dr said his report showed my ANA test with him as positive. Never went back to this guy and I do not recommend him.

flag | Submitted February 19, 2016

I was diagnosed with Lupus and RA/OA over a year ago and started seeing Dr. Sailali, the first visit was nothing but x-ray after x-ray and prescriptions for medications and half those were to counter-act the others, I had to stop after 6 months, I was feeling worse than before I went. I am now searching for another doctor. I felt my opinion and concerns were ignored.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Went to Dr. Saikali for many years. He had me on so many medications, I could not function. When I tried to explain to him that I could not function on the meds, he threw his hands up in the air and screamed, You do not like any of the medications I prescribe for you. I told him the meds didn't like me and I could not spend the rest of my life like a zombie. I never went back. Sorry, but it is just the truth.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I have suffered for 7 years, he's helped me and had a accurate diagnosis in 2 visits. Very caring and knowledgable dr

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

Dr. Wassim S. Saikali's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1988)

Healthnet