You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Wassim S. Saikali

I was diagnosed with Lupus and RA/OA over a year ago and started seeing Dr. Sailali, the first visit was nothing but x-ray after x-ray and prescriptions for medications and half those were to counter-act the others, I had to stop after 6 months, I was feeling worse than before I went. I am now searching for another doctor. I felt my opinion and concerns were ignored.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2015

Went to Dr. Saikali for many years. He had me on so many medications, I could not function. When I tried to explain to him that I could not function on the meds, he threw his hands up in the air and screamed, You do not like any of the medications I prescribe for you. I told him the meds didn't like me and I could not spend the rest of my life like a zombie. I never went back. Sorry, but it is just the truth.

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

I have suffered for 7 years, he's helped me and had a accurate diagnosis in 2 visits. Very caring and knowledgable dr

flag | Submitted June 5, 2014

He is a kind and caring physician. He takes an interest in the patient and tries different solutions until one is found. I will continue to see him for years to come.

flag | Submitted May 2, 2013

Have been seeing him for for appr. 14 years. Has helped me. Would recommend him to friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 27, 2011

Dr. Wassim S. Saikali's Credentials

• American Univ Of Beirut, Fac Of Med, Beirut, Lebanon (Grad. 1988)

Updates

• A new 2.8-star rating has been posted. "I was diagnosed with Lupus and RA/OA over a year ago and started seeing Dr. Sailali, the first visit was nothing but x-ray after x-ray and prescriptions for med..."

October 9, 2015
  • 'birds of a feather' score (based on <a href='/birdsofafeather.jsp?did=561282'>Medicare patients-in-common</a>): 3.4

February 6, 2014