Ratings for Dr. Denis Sirhan

Excellent doctor! Was very patient with my questions. Made me laugh a lot. Removed my brain tumour in a 5 hour operation. He is so confident in his abilities that it makes you feel that you are in good hands and that everything will be alright. I truly believe that he is the best in his field. After my first meeting with him, I knew that I was in good hands. My only criticism is his secretary Melissa. Answers for the doctor instead of just taking your message to give to him. Also, it is impossible to speak to him ....which sometimes is important after surgery. She seems to be his go-between.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Great professional!Successfully performed a surgery on removing a meningioma, located on facial nerv, causing a horrible facial twitching. The tumor was located in a very complicated area-on facial and hearing nervs. Thanks to the doctor's experience and mastery, nervs were intact and moreover, facial twitching was gone instantly. I was breastfeeding at that time and Dr Sirhan took it into consideration during the operation that saved my lactation for many months. I have two little kids and my parents came from Russia to take care of them during the surgery and my recovery and Dr Sirhan was very kind to adjust his schedule I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr Sirhan a opéré ma sœur à deux reprise et je peux vous dire que c'est un médecin de très haute compétence. Il est clair dans ces explications et va droit au but. Je me suis toujours sentis en confiance. Excellent médecin..vraiment.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016

May be he is good Inside the operation room cutting but he has no patient skills what so ever I don't get it how comes some people rated him so highly ; they must be friends or rich people who have the dr money or something on the dude Who knows

flag | Submitted July 6, 2016

Doctor Sirhan is in my opinion a genius, i can see him clearly running the NEURO CENTRE SOON. He is very emphatic, and does seem to care about patients, I have been seeing him once a year for follow ups on a mass I have in my head or on my brain. every time the same, First an MRI then consultation, and he has me walking away feeling good with myself. He really seems to know his job.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

After 18 years of suffering the intermittent agony and drug dependency associated with Trigeminal Neuralgia, Dr. Sirhan gave me back my quality of life. Unlike many surgeons, he is empathetic, warm and caring, and even has a sense of humour which instills confidence. He is my hero.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I am 25 years old and I had two brain aneurysm 5 years ago which one of them burst, and doctor Sirhan was my neurosurgeon along with doctor Tampieri (which is as great as Dr Sirhan). I came out of this with with very little complications, they not only saved my life, they gave me the opportunity to live a normal life. The service and support Dr Sirhan offered me and my family was exceptional and very reassuring. The follow ups are very important to him, he is a man of few words but you will never leave his office confused or unsure of what he said. He knows what he's talking about and he will make sure to explain everything in a way you will understand and I am sure any of his patient will second that! He is very punctual in his appointments (compared to other clinics) unless he has an emergency, which is understandable since he is a neurosurgeon. I will be forever grateful that I can live a normal life! I not only recommend this doctor, I swear by this doctor, you can't get better than this, he is la creme de la creme in the medical world! Honestly do not hesitate and do not question if he is right for you, if you land in his office or his OR, you are very lucky!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

My mom (66 years old) was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia in summer of 2014. Her pain had become unbearable over time. She was on strong anticonvulsant medication and was desperate for a solution since she had lost so much weight from fear of eating since she would get jolts of pain anytime she would move her jaw too much. When she met with Dr. Sirhan, he was a delight. He was concise and gave the information and confidence my mom needed to proceed with the surgery. My mom had the surgery on Friday February 6th 2015. Over a week has passed, her pain is gone, no complications, her stiches are healing well, every is 100% ok. Thanks to Dr. Sirhan, she will have a normal life again. I will be forever thankful to Dr. Sirhan. He is a miracle worker. For those that commented on his lack of patience, or other, those people have to understand that he is very much in demand. I rather he concentrate while he is in the operating room than have a long winded conversation. From what I observed, he is in surgery all morning till early afternoon, then has a few hours left to see new patients. I’m sure he must be exhausted at the end of the day. We were able to ask more questions about the surgery to the other resident doctor and nurse at the pre-op appointment. I would recommend Dr Denis Sirhan to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

dr sirhan a pas de prendre completement connaissance de ton dossier pour faire un travail extraordinaire a ta tete:) tous ce qui lui importe son ceux qui se passe dans ta tete et non tes inquietudes ce nest pas un psychologue la grande:) excellenet docteur je ne peu supporter les commentaires negatifs envers lui il fait du tres non boulot il a sauver ma grand -mere , mon grand-pere et mon frere.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Looking forward to next vist he made me feel like there was hope

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015