Ratings for Dr. Denis Sirhan

I can't believe there are 4 Neurosurgeons in Montreal more highly rated than him! I guess Montreal is the place to be if you have a brain tumour.

flag | Submitted September 18, 2017

Tres bon neurochirurgien. Toujours la pour ses patients

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

Dr. Sirhan we thank you for everything you did for my fiancé. Your are a great doctor and so caring. Words cannot express how thankful we are. We know we still have obstacles to overcome since it is a growing tumor. My fiancé had an acoustic Schwannoma. God bless you R. Fiorilli and Cathy

flag | Submitted June 21, 2017

Dr Sirhan you are an amazing professional and a caring Doctor who doesn't give up on a patient A true Hero .My Family and I are so thankful .You gave me my life back.You are a top surgeon with an amazing team.I will always be thankful to Dr Sirhan .They are not enough words to thank you for all you've done .The minute I walked in your office you reassured me that all will be ok and after 5 years of suffering from Neuralgia you saved me from a life of pain . I will always be grateful.S.Fares :)

flag | Submitted May 15, 2017

your gentle voice is soothing, you made me feel at ease and your knowledge is amazing! I never doubted you once. Dr. Sirhan....thank you!! :-)

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

Exceptional in his soft approach, makes you feel at ease first time you meet him. Surgery was breeze.

flag | Submitted December 12, 2016

I was diagnosed in April 2016 with acromegaly and had a tumour in my pituitary gland, when I met with Dr.Sirhan not only he was so knowledgeable but he was so patient and reassuring. I know I was in good hands, I had surgery in September 2016 and it was very successful and he was wonderful with me and my family members who were waiting for news after the surgery. If you ever need a surgeon you should only be lucky to cross paths with Denis Sirhan... Thank you Sally

flag | Submitted November 7, 2016

Excellent doctor! Was very patient with my questions. Made me laugh a lot. Removed my brain tumour in a 5 hour operation. He is so confident in his abilities that it makes you feel that you are in good hands and that everything will be alright. I truly believe that he is the best in his field. After my first meeting with him, I knew that I was in good hands. My only criticism is his secretary Melissa. Answers for the doctor instead of just taking your message to give to him. Also, it is impossible to speak to him ....which sometimes is important after surgery. She seems to be his go-between.

flag | Submitted September 20, 2016

Great professional!Successfully performed a surgery on removing a meningioma, located on facial nerv, causing a horrible facial twitching. The tumor was located in a very complicated area-on facial and hearing nervs. Thanks to the doctor's experience and mastery, nervs were intact and moreover, facial twitching was gone instantly. I was breastfeeding at that time and Dr Sirhan took it into consideration during the operation that saved my lactation for many months. I have two little kids and my parents came from Russia to take care of them during the surgery and my recovery and Dr Sirhan was very kind to adjust his schedule I highly recommend this doctor!

flag | Submitted September 7, 2016

Dr Sirhan a opéré ma sœur à deux reprise et je peux vous dire que c'est un médecin de très haute compétence. Il est clair dans ces explications et va droit au but. Je me suis toujours sentis en confiance. Excellent médecin..vraiment.

flag | Submitted August 11, 2016