You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Denis Sirhan

Doctor Sirhan is in my opinion a genius, i can see him clearly running the NEURO CENTRE SOON. He is very emphatic, and does seem to care about patients, I have been seeing him once a year for follow ups on a mass I have in my head or on my brain. every time the same, First an MRI then consultation, and he has me walking away feeling good with myself. He really seems to know his job.

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

After 18 years of suffering the intermittent agony and drug dependency associated with Trigeminal Neuralgia, Dr. Sirhan gave me back my quality of life. Unlike many surgeons, he is empathetic, warm and caring, and even has a sense of humour which instills confidence. He is my hero.

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

I am 25 years old and I had two brain aneurysm 5 years ago which one of them burst, and doctor Sirhan was my neurosurgeon along with doctor Tampieri (which is as great as Dr Sirhan). I came out of this with with very little complications, they not only saved my life, they gave me the opportunity to live a normal life. The service and support Dr Sirhan offered me and my family was exceptional and very reassuring. The follow ups are very important to him, he is a man of few words but you will never leave his office confused or unsure of what he said. He knows what he's talking about and he will make sure to explain everything in a way you will understand and I am sure any of his patient will second that! He is very punctual in his appointments (compared to other clinics) unless he has an emergency, which is understandable since he is a neurosurgeon. I will be forever grateful that I can live a normal life! I not only recommend this doctor, I swear by this doctor, you can't get better than this, he is la creme de la creme in the medical world! Honestly do not hesitate and do not question if he is right for you, if you land in his office or his OR, you are very lucky!

flag | Submitted February 8, 2016

My mom (66 years old) was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia in summer of 2014. Her pain had become unbearable over time. She was on strong anticonvulsant medication and was desperate for a solution since she had lost so much weight from fear of eating since she would get jolts of pain anytime she would move her jaw too much. When she met with Dr. Sirhan, he was a delight. He was concise and gave the information and confidence my mom needed to proceed with the surgery. My mom had the surgery on Friday February 6th 2015. Over a week has passed, her pain is gone, no complications, her stiches are healing well, every is 100% ok. Thanks to Dr. Sirhan, she will have a normal life again. I will be forever thankful to Dr. Sirhan. He is a miracle worker. For those that commented on his lack of patience, or other, those people have to understand that he is very much in demand. I rather he concentrate while he is in the operating room than have a long winded conversation. From what I observed, he is in surgery all morning till early afternoon, then has a few hours left to see new patients. I’m sure he must be exhausted at the end of the day. We were able to ask more questions about the surgery to the other resident doctor and nurse at the pre-op appointment. I would recommend Dr Denis Sirhan to anyone.

flag | Submitted February 17, 2015

dr sirhan a pas de prendre completement connaissance de ton dossier pour faire un travail extraordinaire a ta tete:) tous ce qui lui importe son ceux qui se passe dans ta tete et non tes inquietudes ce nest pas un psychologue la grande:) excellenet docteur je ne peu supporter les commentaires negatifs envers lui il fait du tres non boulot il a sauver ma grand -mere , mon grand-pere et mon frere.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2015

Looking forward to next vist he made me feel like there was hope

flag | Submitted January 12, 2015

dr sirhan m'a opéré. monpremier rendez-vous avec lui a été affreux. j'ai attendu plus de 3 heures avant de le voir. Quand il m'a finalement rencontré, il n'avait pas pris connaissance de mon dossier, il n'était pas au courant de mon état et n'a donc pas su répondre à aucune de mes questions... il m'a clairement signifié que je posais trop de questions, il a été très expéditif dans ses réponses qui n'étaient tout simplement évasives. il fa quitté à 3 reprises pour prendre des appels sur son cellulaire. j'étais choquée par une telle attitude... il a fait tous mes papiers sur le coin du bureau de la secrétaire devant d'autres patients en me disant que la papperasse était longue pour chaque patient et que c'est pour cette raison qu'il ne pouvait pas prendre son temps avec chaque patient. Pour finir, en quittant, il m'a dit bye et : ah oui, j'oubliais, ça se pourrait que vous fassiez de la radio! Merci je suis repartie à l'envers en pensant que j'avais peut-être le cancer. j'ai pensé à cela pendant deux semaines avant de l'appeler. on m'a dit qu'il ne prenait pas les appels mais d'envoyer un courriel.... pourtant mon autre chirurgien prenait chacune de mes appels... Alors j'ai envoyé un courriel à la secrétaire. 2 jours plus tard, elle m'a dit que c'était impossible de répondre par courriel et que le docteur m'appellerait!!!! ben je le savais depuis le début, encore 4 jours de plus à stresser!!!!!! il m'a donc appelé, en vitesse, pour répondre à mes questions... par contre les rendez-vous suivants ont été mieux que le premier mais je persiste à croire qu'un chirurgien qui vous opère au cerveau se doit de vous traiter avec respect et empathie...

flag | Submitted January 7, 2015

the best doctor i ever see in my life, he saved my mom life

flag | Submitted November 4, 2014

Moi non plus je ne comprends pas pourquoi tant de gens le trouvent si formidable côté humain. Il est plutôt impatient. N'a pas tenté d'établir une relation de confiance, semblait parfois agacé par mes questions ou commentaires. Manque d'entregent. Regarde son cellulaire au beau milieu de la rencontre. N'a pas pris connaissance de mon dossier avant la rencontre. À la fin de l'entretien, ne m'a même pas saluée ou serré la main. Je suis persuadée qu'il est hyper compétent et qu'il est un des meilleurs, mais quand on va se faire opérer au cerveau, il me semble qu'il est important de trouver son médecin un tant soit peu sympathique!

flag | Submitted July 6, 2014

I don't understand how so many people could rate this doctor so highly? When I saw him, he did not take a medical history or ask which medications I was on (basic, yet important, stuff). He was rushed and impatient. He brushed off my questions, and did not give me the time to answer his. Then he would ask the same questions again. He didn't listen, was distracted and kept looking at his cell; he even left once for about 10 minutes to take a call, then took another call shortly after that. He didn't take the time to clearly communicate next steps. I felt unimportant and nothing more than a nuisance. I am very disappointed in this doctor and am sorry I cancelled surgery with another neurosurgeon just to see him!

flag | Submitted May 29, 2014

Dr. Denis Sirhan's Credentials

Medicaid / Medi-Cal

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Sirhan is in my opinion a genius, i can see him clearly running the NEURO CENTRE SOON. He is very emphatic, and does seem to care about patients, I have..."

May 4, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "After 18 years of suffering the intermittent agony and drug dependency associated with Trigeminal Neuralgia, Dr. Sirhan gave me back my quality of life. Unlike ..."

March 18, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am 25 years old and I had two brain aneurysm 5 years ago which one of them burst, and doctor Sirhan was my neurosurgeon along with doctor Tampieri (which is a..."

February 8, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My mom (66 years old) was diagnosed with trigeminal neuralgia in summer of 2014. Her pain had become unbearable over time. She was on strong anticonvulsant medi..."

February 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "dr sirhan a pas de prendre completement connaissance de ton dossier pour faire un travail extraordinaire a ta tete:) tous ce qui lui importe son ceux qui se pas..."

January 27, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Looking forward to next vist he made me feel like there was hope"

January 12, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "dr sirhan m'a opéré. monpremier rendez-vous avec lui a été affreux. j'ai attendu plus de 3 heures avant de le voir. Quand il m'a finalement rencontré, il n'av..."

January 7, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "the best doctor i ever see in my life, he saved my mom life"

November 4, 2014