You may also like

Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Vasilie

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Worst experience with her ever!!! I have no idea how this person has a medical license! Went to her describing how I have irregular periods, sudden weight gain, and unable to lose it even with hard core exercise, and acne appearing, she assumed its PCOS, and when I told her alright what are we going to do about it, she quote "well if your not planning on having kids, go back on the pill you've been on for the past years, and when you'll want some we'll figure it out, for your weight gain, just exercise a little harder, for your acne just go get a facial" I was devastated!!! After consulting another gyno, who told me what she told me made absolutely no sense, made me do an echo to actually make sure I have PCOS, changed my pill to one that would help reduce my acne and gave me a medication to control my insulin levels in order to lose weight!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I don't know how this person still holds a medical license. This was by far the most unprofessional, unpleasant, disgusting experience I've ever had in a medical context. She reproved me for not having had kids yet at my age (34) and proceeded to tell me that women like me cause all sorts of complications for medical personnel when we insist on having babies later in our thirties. Who asked you for your opinion?? And what kind of backwards environment did you grow up in? Apparently one where women don't have rights and freedom to make their own choices. I was only there for a regular check up + pap test, not to be scolded like a child because I'm not living my life the way some doctor thinks is best. She was completely annoyed and frustrated with me the entire time even though I barely said a word. Then she proceeded with the pap test and, no surprise, hurt me so badly in the process due to being so rough. I left there at 2:00pm and had major cramps until I went to bed that night. Had to spend the entire evening on the couch in pain. Pathetic excuse for a doctor who is drunk on power.....http://www.canada.com/story.html?id=12995e97-244e-4042-94ea-d236a45d650f

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

My daughter had an anomaly reported in the 20 week ultrasound. She told me everything was fine. She was replacing my doctor for vacations. When my doctor found out she was very upset because I should have been deferred to an specialist right the way to further investigate the anomaly. She was very rude during the consultation. Thankfully my daughter was born healthy. The staff is very rude as well. Nurses were nice!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Yvonne is a great OBGYN, straight to the point, knowledgeable and very resourceful. She is not there to be your psychologist and hold your hand, which i am fine with as that is not her job. However when it comes to her job she will answer all your questions in a realistic and proper manner. Has a bad rep for being up front but wouldn't you want the facts when you are dealing with your health? People need to toughen up and realize that she is one of the best OBGYN out there.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Awful experience! She is cold, abrasive, rude, arrogant (i could go on). As a young woman, hearing the word cancer is scary and she had absolutely no empathy. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HER. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

With out doctor vasilie I Jr chamaillard and my wife Caroline Trudel would not have our beautiful son. She was there the hole time didn't give up with out such an amazing doctor my sin would not be here she save nlhim and us DOCTOR VASILIE THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE AND HELPING OUT YOU ARE THE BEST

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

Dr. Yvonne Vasilie's Credentials

Updates

• A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Terrible. No bedside manners. Wont listen to the reason you're their in the first place. "

April 15, 2016
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Worst experience with her ever!!! I have no idea how this person has a medical license! Went to her describing how I have irregular periods, sudden weight gain,..."

April 13, 2016
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "I don't know how this person still holds a medical license. This was by far the most unprofessional, unpleasant, disgusting experience I've ever had in a medic..."

April 1, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to go a few times for a procedure at the Lakeshore hospital - the most efficiently run appointments - Dr Vasilie and all of her staff are amazing!"

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Vasilie and her staff have always been positive. She is an excellent doctor and her clinic is well-run. Very professional staff."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter had an anomaly reported in the 20 week ultrasound. She told me everything was fine. She was replacing my doctor for vacations. When my doctor found ..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Yvonne is a great OBGYN, straight to the point, knowledgeable and very resourceful. She is not there to be your psychologist and hold your hand, which i am fine..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr vasilie has been my gyno many years. I find her very professional qualified and we always have a good conversation during appointments. "

November 5, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Awful experience! She is cold, abrasive, rude, arrogant (i could go on). As a young woman, hearing the word cancer is scary and she had absolutely no empathy. ..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "With out doctor vasilie I Jr chamaillard and my wife Caroline Trudel would not have our beautiful son. She was there the hole time didn't give up with out such..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "After delivering, I was shaking uncontrollably (normal according to my mother who is a physician). She kept yelling at me to stop moving as she was trying to s..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can't believe this model-wanna-be still has a valid medical license! After miscarrying very far into a pregnancy, I asked her what will be the plan should I f..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Terrible expérience :( I went to see her after being referred by my doctor for really bad periods. She listened to me for about 2 minutes and told me nothing wa..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Had a great experience with her for my first pregnancy and I'm pregnant with my second child and I like that the appointments are straight to the point. The doc..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Found out I was pregnant & immediately went out and did my research about which doctor was recommended in the area. Went in to the Brunswick Medical Center and ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I would seriously find a different doctor if it’s possible. She delivered 2 of my children. The first time she happened to be the Dr on call when my water bro..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "competence c'est ou elle va, les rendez-vous sont rapide et l'attente presque nul. Elle repondra volontier a vos questions mais preparer les car les visites so..."

September 4, 2014