Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Vasilie

Like most of you, I rushed to web MD when I found out Dr. Vasilie was my OB for my 1st pregnancy. I was TERRIFIED at reading these reviews but honestly I could not be HAPPIER with her so far. Yes she is in and out quickly during checkups, but as they are ONLY checkups, unless there is something wrong she needs to be fast and efficient to get to all her patients. She will always take the time to answer your questions if you have any and will always greet you with a smile as well as a term of endearment (Hi love! Hi sweetie! Allo ma belle!) however, don't wait until she asks if you have any questions, just shoot. To me, she has never been rude or shown a lack of bedside manner but has shown a sense of humor, and a no BS work ethic. (erm... thats a good thing to have in a Dr. ladies) She exudes professionalism and radiates confidence which put me at ease right away. Anytime I got scared and went to the birthing center, she would come in and check on me (even if only for a minute or two) to make sure I was OK and to answer any questions I had. I cant wait for L&D, I am 100% confidant in her abilities and that she will do everything in her power to help me and my son through it safely. Don't be scared, be grateful you are in her capable hands.

flag | Submitted December 11, 2017

Very nice doctor. Quick and to the point. She will answer any questions or concerns you have.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2017

This doctor thinks she sknows best just by looking at you. Very little bedside manner. I saw her twice in my life. The first time was when I was pregnant and had contractions at 19 weeks. She was the doctor on duty at the Lakeshore that night. She simply told me that if I didn't relax, I would go into labor and that my baby was not viable at 19 weeks of gestation. Wow, who wants to be told that.... Second time, I was referred to her for issues with ovarian cysts and Endometriosis, which I knew already that I had. She took one look at me and said : You know that you don't have Endometriosis ... That just made me feel like a crazy person. A few months after, I had surgery by a specialist and had them removed... I would not recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2017

Very professional service, answered all my questions. The nurse was super amazing as well. The wait was also reasonable. The office is high tech, everything in one place. Thank you!

flag | Submitted September 27, 2017

If you want to be in and out of the dr in less than 10 minutes she is the person to go to. Personally I felt very rushed. I went in to get an iud inserted (first time) she was done in 3 minutes, and then I was out the door with very little explanation of the iud and the very painful symptoms to come the days following. Wasnt the best experience, ive seen her twice now and both times i left with more questions than answers.

flag | Submitted August 7, 2017

Good doctor and she helpe me to fix my health problems . tanks 💞💗💞💗

flag | Submitted August 1, 2017

......................................................

flag | Submitted July 25, 2017

Je trouve que DRVasilie est trés perspicace, responsable de mon suivi. Très rigoureuse dans ces observations. dévouée, délicate , compréhensive et professionnel. Très recommandable, comme génicologue. Sincèrement. Diane Latendresse

flag | Submitted July 21, 2017

Dr. Vasilie seemed a bit distant when we first met her, but as we got to know her better, we discovered how truly dedicated, and professional she is. In truth, when it came time for delivery, she was right there with us, no other doctor took over, she took complete control of the room and was extremely comforting. We knew at that moment her true value. She did an amazing job and we completely felt that she was in complete control which was awesome of course. I / we cannot thank her enough and look forward to the next delivery in a few months.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Worst doctor I've ever come across. Extremely rude with patients and her staff, doesn't give you the time to explain what you're feeling, doesn't explain what she's doing or what procedures are, I'm still trying to figure out how/why she's a doctor. She seems to hate it. I'll never let her touch me again if my life depended on it.

flag | Submitted July 17, 2017