You may also like

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

My daughter had an anomaly reported in the 20 week ultrasound. She told me everything was fine. She was replacing my doctor for vacations. When my doctor found out she was very upset because I should have been deferred to an specialist right the way to further investigate the anomaly. She was very rude during the consultation. Thankfully my daughter was born healthy. The staff is very rude as well. Nurses were nice!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Yvonne is a great OBGYN, straight to the point, knowledgeable and very resourceful. She is not there to be your psychologist and hold your hand, which i am fine with as that is not her job. However when it comes to her job she will answer all your questions in a realistic and proper manner. Has a bad rep for being up front but wouldn't you want the facts when you are dealing with your health? People need to toughen up and realize that she is one of the best OBGYN out there.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015

flag | Submitted November 5, 2015

Awful experience! She is cold, abrasive, rude, arrogant (i could go on). As a young woman, hearing the word cancer is scary and she had absolutely no empathy. I WILL NEVER GO BACK TO HER. AVOID AT ALL COSTS!

flag | Submitted October 5, 2015

With out doctor vasilie I Jr chamaillard and my wife Caroline Trudel would not have our beautiful son. She was there the hole time didn't give up with out such an amazing doctor my sin would not be here she save nlhim and us DOCTOR VASILIE THANK YOU FOR BEING THERE AND HELPING OUT YOU ARE THE BEST

flag | Submitted September 19, 2015

After delivering, I was shaking uncontrollably (normal according to my mother who is a physician). She kept yelling at me to stop moving as she was trying to sow me up. Finally pulled out her tools and asked "if I wanted to come do this myself." Extremely unprofessional

flag | Submitted May 29, 2015

I can't believe this model-wanna-be still has a valid medical license! After miscarrying very far into a pregnancy, I asked her what will be the plan should I fall pregnant again, she replied that she would do everything the same way! Well, following thorough investigation that was all my initiative, it turned out there were quite a few things that would have to be done differently!! Thanks to the best high-risk pregnancy team and anti-natal at the RVH, I was able to deliver a beautiful, healthy son. Had I been the type of person to not question authority and accept what she said, I would never have become a mother. That is my experience and my opinion. I no longer have anything to do with this ignorantly dangerous "Dr."-Good luck to anyone that still sees her. I only gave the staff one star as to not raise her ratings, but they were fine in all honestly.

flag | Submitted May 6, 2015

Terrible expérience :( I went to see her after being referred by my doctor for really bad periods. She listened to me for about 2 minutes and told me nothing was wrong. She suggested I take Prozac or stop eating gluten. A few months later I become pregnant and during my first ultrasound they tell me I have GIANT cysts on both my ovaries over 10 cn large and also a rare uterine birth defect. I have spent my whole pregnancy of work due to high risk of complications which could have been solved easily had they been uncovered BEFORE I was pregnant. I will likely need a c section. It took all of two minutes to diagnose these problems with ultrasound which Dr V refused to send me for.

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Dr. Yvonne Vasilie's Credentials

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had to go a few times for a procedure at the Lakeshore hospital - the most efficiently run appointments - Dr Vasilie and all of her staff are amazing!"

January 26, 2016
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My experience with Dr. Vasilie and her staff have always been positive. She is an excellent doctor and her clinic is well-run. Very professional staff."

January 20, 2016
  • A new 1.5-star rating has been posted. "My daughter had an anomaly reported in the 20 week ultrasound. She told me everything was fine. She was replacing my doctor for vacations. When my doctor found ..."

December 17, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Yvonne is a great OBGYN, straight to the point, knowledgeable and very resourceful. She is not there to be your psychologist and hold your hand, which i am fine..."

December 7, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Dr vasilie has been my gyno many years. I find her very professional qualified and we always have a good conversation during appointments. "

November 5, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "Awful experience! She is cold, abrasive, rude, arrogant (i could go on). As a young woman, hearing the word cancer is scary and she had absolutely no empathy. ..."

October 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "With out doctor vasilie I Jr chamaillard and my wife Caroline Trudel would not have our beautiful son. She was there the hole time didn't give up with out such..."

September 19, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "After delivering, I was shaking uncontrollably (normal according to my mother who is a physician). She kept yelling at me to stop moving as she was trying to s..."

May 29, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "I can't believe this model-wanna-be still has a valid medical license! After miscarrying very far into a pregnancy, I asked her what will be the plan should I f..."

May 6, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Terrible expérience :( I went to see her after being referred by my doctor for really bad periods. She listened to me for about 2 minutes and told me nothing wa..."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "Had a great experience with her for my first pregnancy and I'm pregnant with my second child and I like that the appointments are straight to the point. The doc..."

January 24, 2015
  • A new 1-star rating has been posted. "Found out I was pregnant & immediately went out and did my research about which doctor was recommended in the area. Went in to the Brunswick Medical Center and ..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "I would seriously find a different doctor if it’s possible. She delivered 2 of my children. The first time she happened to be the Dr on call when my water bro..."

October 19, 2014
  • A new 4.5-star rating has been posted. "competence c'est ou elle va, les rendez-vous sont rapide et l'attente presque nul. Elle repondra volontier a vos questions mais preparer les car les visites so..."

September 4, 2014