Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Vasilie

She has been my Dr for 10 years now. She is very straight to the point, with no BS. Personally, this is something I prefer in a Dr, I'm not looking for a best friend or someone to hold my hand. If this is what you are looking for then I wouldn't recommend you take her. She is extremely knowledgeable and good at her job!

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

Very bad experience. She is rushed, arrogant and always angry. She creates a situation of inferiority towards her patients.Every time I went to see her, her attitude was the same. Would not recommend.

flag | Submitted May 26, 2017

My first time there, the nurse was in the middle of her training while dealing with me - which normally wouldn't have been a problem (we all have to learn somehow), but she directed me to undress (while bleeding!) and sit on the bed. Dr. Vasilie came in and told me there was no need for me to have undressed and instructed me to put my clothes on. She did not leave the room, but rather left me to do it while scrolling her computer. She then prescribed me a blood thinner for pain - after I'd told her many times that I have a form of hemophilia - which the pharmacist then refused to prescribe, because it would have seriously harmed me. My second time visiting, she was confused when I told her I was on birth control - the very birth control she had prescribed me. Overall, some of her staff is very sweet and kind, but she doesn't seem to know what she's doing, nor does she seem to care in the slightest for her patients' concerns.

flag | Submitted May 1, 2017

She has no bedside manner. She can be rude and cold but thats just her. You get used to it and when shes in a good mood shes such a sweetheart. I will never switch because despite all her bad qualities she is very knowledgeable and helped make sure my cancer got treated properly and because of that I now have 2 beautiful babies. And shes amazing in the delivery room. Suck it up and deal with the attitude, its worth having her as a doctor. There is no bull with her

flag | Submitted April 26, 2017

I changed doctors, the life is too short to get stressed because of her.

flag | Submitted March 22, 2017

Dr. Vasilie has very extremely poor bedside manner. At both visits with her, I felt rushed and as though my concerns were completely disregarded and irrelevant. I was never contacted for a follow up appointment despite clear confirmation that this was the plan. When I called to arrange the follow up myself I had to wait an additional 3 months for her to have availability beyond the appropriate follow up interval. On top of this, my chart had been "lost" when I came for the second visit. I do not trust that my lab results or other tests will not also get lost in the disorganization / unprofessional system that Dr. Vasilie is working within, so would encourage anyone who sees her to be proactive about your own appointments and results. If alternatives are available, I would NOT recommend this physician.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2017

I am not one to write reviews but I just feel like I have to, concerning Dr. Vasilie. I've been her patient for over 3 years and every single time I have a consultation, I'm always hoping she will finally treat me like a human being and not like a piece of s**t - she always rushes through our appointments with no exception. I had been bleeding for a full month and went to see her because I was truly worried and because I am also anemic and I can't afford to lose this much blood. She simply brushed me off and said "It happens - try to take your birth control pills on time next time." I had also asked her to switch my birth control and I was explaining to her how it was banned in a few countries and how I don't feel well on it and she simply couldn't care less. She stresses me out, is extremely condescending and just overall a bad experience. I was never able to share my concerns with her because she is always in a rush for God knows what reason and I finally decided that I will no longer be her patient, I can't deal with someone like her anymore. I DO NOT recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

This doctor thinks she is a model.Very condescending attitude ,rushes thru appointment.In 3 minutes she did a Pap test,and checked my breast by pushing her fingers so hard on my breast that I was in pain.She then said that I had a huge lump and wrote on her pad URGENT lump in breast go to hospital right away.She rushed and when I asked her where was the lump,she pushed my fingers hard on it and said here looking at me as if I was an idiot.No questions were asked if I had a mammogram or what was my history.She has no time and does not care for patients and she is incompetent.She has no idea how to check your breasts.I do not know how she has obtained her permit to practice.After a week and a half of anguish and sleepless nights I managed to get an appointment with a very well known breast cancer specialist who did an ultra sound and took his time to tell me that my breasts are normal and she MISTOOK my breast tissue for a lump.Shame on you Dr.Vasilie.They should take your license away ,you are incompetent,uncaring.and a miserable human being for causing me such anxiety and sleepless nights .ABSOLUTELY AVOID THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Vasilie delivered my 2nd baby. She has the absolute worst bed side manner of any doctor. She does the bare minimum in terms of care. I suffered from a severe separation of my abdominals after the pregnancy and as a result ended up with all kinds of problems (requiring surgery to repair). The obgyn I had for my first baby checked my abdomen for separation. She checked my breasts. She was way more thorough. If Dr Vasilie had done the same I probably could have avoided 2 herniated discs in my back and a ton of other complications. The appointments are never on time. I have had appointments cancelled while I was in the waiting room. During several appointments she answered her cell phone for personal calls. We are talking about something serious concerning my health and she takes a call from her daughter to discuss what sushi she would pick her up for dinner on the way home. Unacceptable!!! I was called for a colposcopy but was away on vacation - they didn't leave a message and I missed my opportunity. I called almost a year later to find out where I was on the waiting list and they said I wasn't! I had missed their call and therefore the chance to be screened for cancer. Absolutely ridiculous. Avoid this doctor. She is neglegent, disorganized and authentically uncaring. After the birth of my daughter she told me i was so over weight that she couldn't see my cervix. I told her i was having a really hard time losing the baby weight. She went on to fat shame me, then give me some "dieting" advice and left her office. I later found out through a more diligent and professional doctor that there was a medical reason for the slowed weight loss. She basically assumed I was a lazy fat slob and treated me as such. Shame on her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

No time wasted with this doctor. Straight to the point! Very knowlegable.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017