Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Vasilie

Elle est vraiment douce et s'inquiète vraiment pour ses patients

flag | Submitted September 8, 2016

As I read all the comments, I am shocked from all the negative feedback. I have been a patient of Dr Vasilie for the past 8 years. I have nothing but great things to say about her and her staff. When I call they are extremely polite and make my appts right away. They are very accurate with appt times. I have never waited more then 10 min to be seen . Dr. Vasilie takes her time with me every time I see her, and explains in detail everything. My mother was diagnosed with ovarian cancer and she was excellent explaining all the tests I should be screened for, She was very sympathetic and anytime I had a question she was available . She is no way abrupt, rude or disrespectful. Dr. Vasilie is an excellent Dr. I would recommend her highly.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

Absolutely AWFUL Doctor!! I went in to seek some advice on getting pregnant, I have very irregular periods, possible pcos, so I know it will be a challenge and will take time. The only thing she could focus on was my weight! I know I need to lose weight for a healthy pregnancy, I admitted that, but I don't deserve someone telling me I need to go on weight watchers, lose half my weight (which would make me dead) and eat no carbs because she doesn't eat carbs, even during her trip to Paris. I have also NEVER had a doctor tell me exercising was pointless, nor had someone assume I can only do 10 minutes before no longer being able to breath. So insulting!! I'm already working on my weight, I need help with my actual problems in that area. She was full on condescending because I was over weight. She told me not to bother even trying for at least a year or two until I lose weight, if I did I would either have a miscarriage or the baby would DIE inside me!! Who says that?!? I only wish I had known about these reviews earlier, I would never have gone.

flag | Submitted August 24, 2016

My experience with Dr. Vasili was terrible. She was my GYN for four years. I was warned by a fellow patient in the waiting room on the day of my first visit that she can be abrupt. I met her and thought she was professional and no nonsense. I don't mind that. Then, I got pregnant. Her demeanour changed. She didn't seem to have time for questions. I always felt like I was being rushed out the door. On my last visit with her, I told her that there was an issue with how I was informed about having gestational diabetes. At first she listened, then, she went OFF. She got incredibly self-defensive and argumentative. She talked over me, interrupted me and talked down to me. She told me that I was being overly emotional and sensitive. Imagine that, at 8 months pregnant! She said that she was used to having a good relationship with her patients and if this was how things were going to be, I should find another doctor in the practice. I guess for her, a good relationship means never questioning anything she says or giving any constructive critique. My husband and I sat there with our mouths hanging open. She essentially dumped me as a patient over my feedback about an administrative issue that didn't involve her directly. Fortunately, we found a wonderful doctor through the diabetic clinic at the Vic. I am so grateful that she never got to put her hands on me again. It was traumatizing at best. The stress we experiences because of her was incredible. DO NOT SEE THIS DOCTOR. BRUNSWICK MEDICAL CLINIC AND LAKESHORE HOSPITAL HAVE SOME SERIOUS HOUSE CLEANING TO DO!!!!!!! They need to start with her.

flag | Submitted August 10, 2016

She followed my 2 pregnancies, but I did not deliver with her as she was not on call at the time. She is always punctual, to the point, she doesn't have time to chit-chat and hold one's hand. If you have questions, you better write them down and ask her when you have your appointment.

flag | Submitted August 2, 2016

Unpleasant and anxiety causing experience. Avoid this doctor at all cost. I am an MD myself.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2016

Le pire dr que j'ai jamais vue dans ma vie elle a accoucher ma femme pour sa première grossesse pis c'était la misère noire elle écoute pas quand tu parle pas de respect et pend and l'accouchement son comportement avec ma femme étais terrible elle a même pas donner ma femme le temps nécessaire pour l'accouchement elle a tiré ma fille avec le ventouse ce qui a causé par après une fracture pour ma fille dans Son épaules pis des problème avec son pied bref je conseil personne par cette personne la surtout pour un première accouchement parce que la ma femme est peur de tomber enceinte une autre fois bref si vous vouler trouvez un autres médecin vous êtes mieux de checker le commentaire sur Google avant ce que mois j'ai pas faite avant de choisir cette catastrophe la

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

The best dr in the west island for surgery in the lakeshore, she knows about it, she is very courteus and fast , she knows how to manages her time in appointments, best experience in my life in Canada.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

She is a very bad doctor . She does not have any patience and she ignores the patient .

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Terrible. No bedside manners. Wont listen to the reason you're their in the first place.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016