Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Vasilie

I am not one to write reviews but I just feel like I have to, concerning Dr. Vasilie. I've been her patient for over 3 years and every single time I have a consultation, I'm always hoping she will finally treat me like a human being and not like a piece of s**t - she always rushes through our appointments with no exception. I had been bleeding for a full month and went to see her because I was truly worried and because I am also anemic and I can't afford to lose this much blood. She simply brushed me off and said "It happens - try to take your birth control pills on time next time." I had also asked her to switch my birth control and I was explaining to her how it was banned in a few countries and how I don't feel well on it and she simply couldn't care less. She stresses me out, is extremely condescending and just overall a bad experience. I was never able to share my concerns with her because she is always in a rush for God knows what reason and I finally decided that I will no longer be her patient, I can't deal with someone like her anymore. I DO NOT recommend her.

flag | Submitted February 3, 2017

This doctor thinks she is a model.Very condescending attitude ,rushes thru appointment.In 3 minutes she did a Pap test,and checked my breast by pushing her fingers so hard on my breast that I was in pain.She then said that I had a huge lump and wrote on her pad URGENT lump in breast go to hospital right away.She rushed and when I asked her where was the lump,she pushed my fingers hard on it and said here looking at me as if I was an idiot.No questions were asked if I had a mammogram or what was my history.She has no time and does not care for patients and she is incompetent.She has no idea how to check your breasts.I do not know how she has obtained her permit to practice.After a week and a half of anguish and sleepless nights I managed to get an appointment with a very well known breast cancer specialist who did an ultra sound and took his time to tell me that my breasts are normal and she MISTOOK my breast tissue for a lump.Shame on you Dr.Vasilie.They should take your license away ,you are incompetent,uncaring.and a miserable human being for causing me such anxiety and sleepless nights .ABSOLUTELY AVOID THIS DOCTOR.

flag | Submitted January 27, 2017

Dr Vasilie delivered my 2nd baby. She has the absolute worst bed side manner of any doctor. She does the bare minimum in terms of care. I suffered from a severe separation of my abdominals after the pregnancy and as a result ended up with all kinds of problems (requiring surgery to repair). The obgyn I had for my first baby checked my abdomen for separation. She checked my breasts. She was way more thorough. If Dr Vasilie had done the same I probably could have avoided 2 herniated discs in my back and a ton of other complications. The appointments are never on time. I have had appointments cancelled while I was in the waiting room. During several appointments she answered her cell phone for personal calls. We are talking about something serious concerning my health and she takes a call from her daughter to discuss what sushi she would pick her up for dinner on the way home. Unacceptable!!! I was called for a colposcopy but was away on vacation - they didn't leave a message and I missed my opportunity. I called almost a year later to find out where I was on the waiting list and they said I wasn't! I had missed their call and therefore the chance to be screened for cancer. Absolutely ridiculous. Avoid this doctor. She is neglegent, disorganized and authentically uncaring. After the birth of my daughter she told me i was so over weight that she couldn't see my cervix. I told her i was having a really hard time losing the baby weight. She went on to fat shame me, then give me some "dieting" advice and left her office. I later found out through a more diligent and professional doctor that there was a medical reason for the slowed weight loss. She basically assumed I was a lazy fat slob and treated me as such. Shame on her.

flag | Submitted January 22, 2017

No time wasted with this doctor. Straight to the point! Very knowlegable.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2017

Dr. Vasilie has been my gyno since last summer and though I heard she had a reputation for being tough, I think this is one of her greatest qualities. She is an extremely knowledgeable Doctor and knows how to get things done. I had a large fibroid removed from my ovary recently and feel confident in my recovery because of her efficiency.

flag | Submitted January 6, 2017

I have seen Dr Vasilie on quite a few occasions for colposcopy. I always found her to be polite and a nice doctor. So far, she has been much more gentle doing procedures than another doctor I saw in the past. I am happy seeing this doctor. I don't have anything negative to say.

flag | Submitted December 23, 2016

Close to the worst if not the worst experience with this doctor. Makes you feel you waste her time, that you're an idiot so you shouldn't even dare asking any questions, and takes only few seconds for each visit. When I told her I have cancer (not gyne), she wasn't even interested what kind of cancer it was and what treatment I am on. I had to do 2 different exams with her and when she got the results, she made me come back twice (even if she had both results on hand the same day) because "it is a different file". How efficient is that? Since then, I changed doctors, the life is too short to get stressed because of her.

flag | Submitted December 20, 2016

Awful. Unprofessional, rude, condescending and rushes through everything. Says she will follow up and never does...mixes up medications. Constantly chasing after the office to get answers. Seriously looking for another gynaecologist. She forgets who she is working for - the PATIENT! We are not there to accommodate her but that is how she behaves.

flag | Submitted December 2, 2016

I took my teenage daughter to see her. She was having problems with irregular periods and heavy bleeding and brutal cramping. She was awful. Dismissive , rude, condescending. She was even more dismissive to me as her mother. Told me I wasn't the patient so she didn't have to answer my concerns or questions. She prescribed birth control pills. Made her sick so she prescribed patch. Still sick. I paid her clinic for an ultrasound to make sure there were no underlying issues before she wrote a perspiration for birth control shot. Big mistake. My daughter just spent 3 weeks in bed with heavy bleeding and even worse cramps. Maybe she should have spent more time understanding her issues before pulling out her prescription pad. She was always rushed. Even rushed through ultrasound appointment because she had a plane to catch. I know this because she announced it to the entire waiting room. She said we were late and she had to leave. We were right on time. Blame the people that book your appointments. She was so unprofessional. We are never going back to that office. She made us feel like she was doing us a favor by seeing us each time. She doesn't care about her patients.

flag | Submitted November 29, 2016

She's rude and abnoxious but thats the polite way to put it. She's crazy and doesn't care about her patients. She couldn't explain anything to me. I was lost. She's in other words a a class b.

flag | Submitted October 25, 2016