Ratings for Dr. Yvonne Vasilie

Le pire dr que j'ai jamais vue dans ma vie elle a accoucher ma femme pour sa première grossesse pis c'était la misère noire elle écoute pas quand tu parle pas de respect et pend and l'accouchement son comportement avec ma femme étais terrible elle a même pas donner ma femme le temps nécessaire pour l'accouchement elle a tiré ma fille avec le ventouse ce qui a causé par après une fracture pour ma fille dans Son épaules pis des problème avec son pied bref je conseil personne par cette personne la surtout pour un première accouchement parce que la ma femme est peur de tomber enceinte une autre fois bref si vous vouler trouvez un autres médecin vous êtes mieux de checker le commentaire sur Google avant ce que mois j'ai pas faite avant de choisir cette catastrophe la

flag | Submitted June 30, 2016

The best dr in the west island for surgery in the lakeshore, she knows about it, she is very courteus and fast , she knows how to manages her time in appointments, best experience in my life in Canada.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

She is a very bad doctor . She does not have any patience and she ignores the patient .

flag | Submitted May 4, 2016

Terrible. No bedside manners. Wont listen to the reason you're their in the first place.

flag | Submitted April 15, 2016

Worst experience with her ever!!! I have no idea how this person has a medical license! Went to her describing how I have irregular periods, sudden weight gain, and unable to lose it even with hard core exercise, and acne appearing, she assumed its PCOS, and when I told her alright what are we going to do about it, she quote "well if your not planning on having kids, go back on the pill you've been on for the past years, and when you'll want some we'll figure it out, for your weight gain, just exercise a little harder, for your acne just go get a facial" I was devastated!!! After consulting another gyno, who told me what she told me made absolutely no sense, made me do an echo to actually make sure I have PCOS, changed my pill to one that would help reduce my acne and gave me a medication to control my insulin levels in order to lose weight!!

flag | Submitted April 13, 2016

I don't know how this person still holds a medical license. This was by far the most unprofessional, unpleasant, disgusting experience I've ever had in a medical context. She reproved me for not having had kids yet at my age (34) and proceeded to tell me that women like me cause all sorts of complications for medical personnel when we insist on having babies later in our thirties. Who asked you for your opinion?? And what kind of backwards environment did you grow up in? Apparently one where women don't have rights and freedom to make their own choices. I was only there for a regular check up + pap test, not to be scolded like a child because I'm not living my life the way some doctor thinks is best. She was completely annoyed and frustrated with me the entire time even though I barely said a word. Then she proceeded with the pap test and, no surprise, hurt me so badly in the process due to being so rough. I left there at 2:00pm and had major cramps until I went to bed that night. Had to spend the entire evening on the couch in pain. Pathetic excuse for a doctor who is drunk on power.....http://www.canada.com/story.html?id=12995e97-244e-4042-94ea-d236a45d650f

flag | Submitted April 1, 2016

I had to go a few times for a procedure at the Lakeshore hospital - the most efficiently run appointments - Dr Vasilie and all of her staff are amazing!

flag | Submitted January 26, 2016

My experience with Dr. Vasilie and her staff have always been positive. She is an excellent doctor and her clinic is well-run. Very professional staff.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2016

My daughter had an anomaly reported in the 20 week ultrasound. She told me everything was fine. She was replacing my doctor for vacations. When my doctor found out she was very upset because I should have been deferred to an specialist right the way to further investigate the anomaly. She was very rude during the consultation. Thankfully my daughter was born healthy. The staff is very rude as well. Nurses were nice!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2015

Yvonne is a great OBGYN, straight to the point, knowledgeable and very resourceful. She is not there to be your psychologist and hold your hand, which i am fine with as that is not her job. However when it comes to her job she will answer all your questions in a realistic and proper manner. Has a bad rep for being up front but wouldn't you want the facts when you are dealing with your health? People need to toughen up and realize that she is one of the best OBGYN out there.

flag | Submitted December 7, 2015