Ratings for Dr. Tina Oldrich

Nice lady, although I wasn't impressed with her knowledge or lack thereof. I had a severe case of autoimmune thyroiditis that if untreated, could have been dangerous and she was never able to diagnose it. She said it was stress! Nonetheless, I'm very sorry to hear of her passing and hope she finds peace.

flag | Submitted December 14, 2011

A great physician, a savior to me and my wife for a multitude of years.Very sorry to hear of her passing, an irreplaceable individual. R.I.P.

flag | Submitted November 25, 2011

Very rude Did not like that I wanted natural choice and not drugs when told my LDL was a little high Seems right now it is fine Told me I was not a doctor when I told her I thought I should see a specialist for my thyroid Said "You are nothing" Every time I went to her she changed my dose of Synthroid and even told me to stop it one month when she was so alarmed with the blood test result My daughter and granddaughters see a specialist for their thyroids and I thought that maybe it would be a good idea for me as she was not able to get it under control She was always very quick in testing BP and weight Found her to be very nasty when I tried only to be friendly Was never at ease when I waited to see her The chemistry was not there between us I stayed with her because docs are few and far between I find the Statcare in Pte Claire fills my needs as I am healthy otherwise and at 76 only take one drug which is Synthroid

flag | Submitted July 30, 2011

Very knowledgable, caring and compassionate doctor. Would recommend any time.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2011

She didn't do a full check up and left me sitting in the examination room, since I was expecting my blood pressure, weight etc to be taken (I was about 19 at the time) and she came back into the room and said "are you coming?" She forgot then to give my my prescription. I don't feel very at ease around her. I went once and never went back

flag | Submitted December 22, 2010

will NEVER see her again..... time to retire...does not make eye contact...she's lost in space....

flag | Submitted June 7, 2010

This doctor has no empathy and no sensitiveness to people's feelings and needs. Does not know how to talk to people and does not realise how harmful she can be. Condescendant to (I'm the doctor, I decide!).

flag | Submitted January 27, 2010

Confused me with my sister's file!! Among other things!

flag | Submitted November 3, 2008

Did not thoroughly perform an annual check-up

flag | Submitted June 26, 2007

Always listens, is reassuring, never rushes you, and has always given me a good diagnosis, she is available to her patients and is very calm. Very nice woman.

flag | Submitted May 8, 2007