Ratings for Dr. Mark Cutler

Mark Cutler, M.D. is an excellent Physician. He is an extremely competent, responsible, caring, kind, compassionate, passionate, empathetic and knowledgeable Doctor, demonstrating expertise as a medical healthcare provider and professional. His demeanor was calm, confident and reassuring while treating me in the Medical Center Hospital Emergency Room. Dr. Cutler is the perfect balance of medical knowledge and human compassion. He was very thorough, listening to my concerns, understanding my problems, discussing my care with me at length and genuinely wanting me to feel better. His intelligence, medical knowledge, pleasant personality and bedside manner brought me a feeling of comfort and gave me confidence about his diagnosis and treatment recommendation. My visit with him has resulted in complete resolve of my health issues and total wellness. I strongly recommend Mark Cutler, M.D. to my friends and family.

flag | Submitted December 31, 2015

I feel extremely content, satisfied and blessed to have Doctor Mark Cutler as my physician. He is knowledgeable, experienced, pleasant and caring. During my office visits, Doctor Cutler is always punctual, attentive, truly listens, open and makes me feel comfortable. He is meticulous, accurate, precise, complete, careful, takes the time to know the patients personally, offers many resources for information and always follows up. I never feel rushed nor intimidated to ask questions because he is very understanding and empathetic. He takes pride and pleasure in treating patients. Doctor Mark Cutler is an incredible and amazing physician. I definitely, enthusiastically and wholeheartedly, recommend him.

flag | Submitted December 30, 2015

My visit with Dr. Cutler was excellent. He was warm, engaging and put me at ease right away. In addition, he was very thorough, very accommodating and did not rush, taking the time to explain everything to me in a clear, concise and understandable manner. Dr. Cutler was enthusiastic, encouraging and a great listener with excellent bedside manner showing real concern for my medical issues. He paid attention to, and addressed, each and every one of my health complaints and explained the diagnosis and treatment plan thoroughly. The overall experience was very comprehensive and extremely professional. I left the office very impressed and confident knowing I have the support and guidance if needed. I feel he truly cares about my health by offering solutions to my medical and health problems. Dr. Cutler is an exceptional person, a skillful clinician and a top quality Medical Doctor ensuring that your healthcare is the best. I completely recommend him without hesitation.

flag | Submitted December 28, 2015

Dr. Mark Cutler is an outstanding Doctor. He is an intelligent, caring, conscientious and courteous healthcare provider. During my appointment, Dr. Cutler was professional, personable and patient. He took the time to listen to all my concerns, address all my concerns, answer all my questions as they were asked and explained everything to me in a calm and understandable manner. I never felt rushed and went home completely satisfied with the treatment I received during my visit. Dr. Cutler motivates me towards wellness and sustained qualify of life through his excellent medical care. I get feedback from other Doctors that match his diagnosis and treatment. The best experience I have ever had with a Physician. I am very fortunate he is my Doctor. I highly recommend Dr. Mark Cutler to others.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2015

Doctor Mark Steven Cutler is an excellent Medical Doctor and Physician with outstanding clinical and diagnostic skills as well as superb bedside manner. He is extremely professional, knowledgeable, compassionate, caring, kind and considerate. Doctor Cutler gives his undivided attention when seeing, evaluating, diagnosing and treating patients. He truly listens to , takes an sincere interest in and genuinely cares about each and every one of his patients. I highly recommend Doctor Mark Steven Cutler.

flag | Submitted November 30, 2015

Mark Cutler, M.D. is an excellent Medical Doctor and Physician.

flag | Submitted January 1, 2015

Dr. Mark Cutler's Credentials

• Univ Del Noreste, Esc De Med, Tampico, Tamaulipas, Mexico (Grad. 1985)