Ratings for Dr. Aiden Carey

I always trust him to guide me in the right direction health wise, I have been seeing him for a long time.

flag | Submitted July 18, 2017

Dr Carey has been our family physician for 25 years. He is one of the most compassionate and knowledgeable Doctors I've ever had. He has never made us feel rushed and takes time to understand our concerns. A1 in our books.

flag | Submitted July 11, 2017

So fortunate to be seeing him. Highly recommended!

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Excellent doctor. He treated me with respect and tbe only reason that I'm not with him anymore is do to a work related move. If your able to obtain him as a doctor, keep him! Thank you for the excellent care over the years.

flag | Submitted June 3, 2016

Submitted February 10, 2016

Dr, Carey was my Doctor first 25 Years ago, then my wife's, and then our three children. He attended all three of our children's births(Must be Rare these days). My Brothers and Sisters and their families, also patients of Dr. Carey also all agree, his Approach to Health Care and Treating those more seriously ill, or just feeling under the weather, so to speak, is Excellent. The fact he has retained the same staff for those same 25 years supports that also. A great Balance of Friendliness, Empathy, Compassion, Understanding, a Willingness to go the extra mile all backed by an Abundance of Medical Knowledge. He knows and can inform you on an incredible amount of Medically Related information, and when you enter an area he is less familiar with, either does the work to find out, or handles a referral to someone who can give you the correct answers you need. I can't even imagine how he could be a better Doctor? My Family and I are all dreading the day he hangs up his Stethoscope and Retires. A well deserved retirement for sure, but still a very sad day it will be, in deed. Enjoy and Respect him while you still have him! Kind Regards. R.Hitchcock

flag | Submitted February 1, 2016

I saw Dr Carey at the walk in clinic this morning. He always has a smile and is very helpful, Kind, knowledgeable.....and not to forget VERY HOT! I would highly recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted February 4, 2015

Doctor Carey does not unnecessarily medicate his patients. He's excellent at finding and treating the source of the illness. Wouldn't have anyone else! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted November 27, 2014

Very quick to anger,does not listen to you,unprofessional,left me without necessary medication!! will never see again.

Submitted October 27, 2011

Great Doctor very compassionate and caring. Very punctual! Highly recommend!

flag | Submitted September 5, 2011