Ratings for Dr. Vo D. Nguyen

Excellent physician! Very knowledgeable, compassionate, lots of humor.

flag | Submitted August 29, 2016

While waiting in the waiting room I over heard one of the staff members say she was going to check the obituaries to see who they could cross off their list this week then joked about it. Waited over an hour past my appt. to be put into a room. Then another half hour in the room when I was the only patient in the building. Dr Nguyen was more interested in my proffession than why I was there. He hadn't even looked at my chart prior to my appt. He then told me my case wasn't interesting enough for him to take any more time with me, yet he took the time to tell me that my job was a waste of time and he shouldn't have to pay taxes to support local gov't. He reffered me to the Seattle clinic yet forgot to process the request so I had to call a week later to see why Seattle hadn't called me yet. His nurse said he must have been too busy that day. Very poor service and would not recommend him to anyone!

flag | Submitted June 24, 2011

Dr. Vo D. Nguyen's Credentials

• Univ De L'Etat A Liege, Fac De Med, Liege, Belgium (Grad. 1978)