Ratings for Dr. Stephen C. Fischer

GREATEST DR and Wonderful Person!!!!===============------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flag | Submitted January 16, 2017

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

flag | Submitted June 14, 2016

I am very sad that Dr. Fischer is no longer seeing patients. He is a fine man and wonderful, caring doctor. Get well soon Dr. Fischer!!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2015

Dr. Fischer is.the BEST primary care physician in the area. If someone has written otherwise be assured.they are negative in all areas of their lives. If his staff seems abrupt it may be because when you work for a doctor as extraordinary as Dr Fischer who will go above and beyond for his patients, they become protective if his time and talents. If you are.lucky enough to be seen by Dr. Fischer you are.lucky indeed!

flag | Submitted July 24, 2015

I recently learned that Dr. Fischer himself was in the hospital. I wanted to send him "Get Well" greetings and somehow stumbled into this site. I was saddened by a couple of the reviews that related negative experiences with him and his staff. He has been my doctor since my family moved to the Klein area in 1985 when my oldest son was 10. My second son was born in 1986. I remember all of the kids colorings on the walls of his old offices at Champions Drive. He must've helped raise half the kids in the neighborhood! Both of my boys are now healthy adults living in other cities. I now live in Cypress but my wife and I will drive out of our way to go see Dr. Fischer. I never knew you could contact him by e-mail; apparently it's not a good way to go. Just call the office! He's not only a great doc and friendly guy, but he is a bit of a genius as well. He developed his own software to run his medical practice. SpringCharts has become one of the most popular programs used by Primary Care Physicians nationwide. Doc is as loyal as it gets. Most of his staff has been with him for many, many years. There is a mutual loyalty there that you don't see in a lot of businesses. He is my man!

flag | Submitted July 14, 2015

Dr. Fischer has been my doctor my families doctor for over 30+ years. He is like family to us and it is hard to believe some of the criticisms I see here. He is a great family doctor like someone in the city would dream about. He has gone above and beyond the call of duty and we all love him. When my children were little, he would put the pictures they colored up on his wall along with other of his children's patients. As far as this "Friends of Dorothy" person, she must have a huge chip on her shoulder because Dr. Fischer has a huge waiting list for people who want to us him. My family isn't the only people who feel the way that we do. And as for as her suggestion that Fischer has some kind of "prejudice" against any people is simply bizarre and up true. If you truly knew the man, you would know the countless times he has worked with all communities of town and especially his unpaid time in Montrose clinics. If someone isn't happy then by all means, let them know in person so they can remove the place you are holding for the many families who want him as their family doctor!

flag | Submitted June 25, 2015

He prescribes medication without properly diagnosing the symptoms. Then continues to prescribe without re-evaluating the patient. Dr. Fischer has prescribed medication to a patient who was also knowingly, seeing a pain management doctor. I was recently told that this is improper patient care. The nurse is friendly and nice but most of the staff acts like they are to busy to deal with you or care to see you. My family has gone to him for 15 years and I can say we wait on average 45 minutes each appointment, just to have a 10 minute conversation with him, write a prescription, and send you on your way. He never sits to talk to you and he makes it seem like he doesn't have time to actually see you. 2 family members have gone to the ER because of improper use of pain medication because he continues to prescribe bottle after bottle. Please look out for your loved ones.

Submitted November 27, 2012

flag | Submitted February 23, 2012

I loved Dr. Fischer. Have been going to him for 20 years. Best doctor I've ever known.

flag | Submitted September 8, 2011

Dr. Fischer is great! I have never had to wait very long. He is very personable and never seems rushed. The office staff is awesome as well.

flag | Submitted August 25, 2011

Dr. Stephen C. Fischer's Credentials

• Tx A & M Univ Coll Of Med, College Station Tx 77843 (Grad. 1981)

Arise Health Plan