Ratings for Dr. Mark E. Schadt

Both my wife and I have used Dr. Schadt for several surgeries and we never had a moment of doubt about his skills, manner, and concern. He was recommended years ago as the best in the area by several doctors and nurses we have consulted and they were all right on. He is a national treasure.

flag | Submitted April 12, 2016

Had gallbladder removed laproscopically in the early 1990s when it was a fairly new procedure. Great doctor who explained everything and had a great bedside manner.

flag | Submitted March 7, 2014

Repaired my husband's hernia. Did an excellent job, and was clear, friendly, and reassuring. Just great.

flag | Submitted September 7, 2011

12/23/10 had lump removed.No infection great job.Bedside manor best I ever seen.Talked to wife about unrelated problem.Some doctors think they are God and are condescending this guy does Gods work and is humble. A real gentleman who I would use again next time I need to get cut.petersean1954@aol.com

flag | Submitted March 2, 2011

An excellent surgeon with an excellent office staff. He repaired my father hernia and was more approachable and patient with him than other doctors. He operates at St. Lukes which is also a facility with a staff that is excellent. I am a healthcare professional myself and do not impress as easily as the average lay person. You may have to wait to get an appointment with him, but his is well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted February 20, 2011

Dr Schadt was wonderful. He took out a large lipoma from my husband's back. He was excellent with surgery, bedside manner, explaining things, etc. I would recommend him strongly!

flag | Submitted July 2, 2009

Dr. Schadt saved my life, of all of the doctors I saw, he persisited until he figured out what was wrong with me, and wouldn't quit until he "fixed" me. I honestly believe I would've wasted away to nothing if it weren't for him! Who would've thought that a surgeon would want to be bothered with that personal care, but Dr. Schadt is very different! I would recommend him highly to everyone who needs surgery.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2008

I had my gallbladder out and Dr. Schadt and his staff were very helpful with the surgery and my inevitable questions. I went there very sick and very scared and got fantastic support.

flag | Submitted September 13, 2007

Dr. Schadt removed my appendix and gallbladder in 2004. He explained everything very well, was knowledgeable, understanding, and he was patient with me and all my questions. He also had a great bedside manor. Within 6 months you could barely tell I had the surgery at all. I have very little scars and no more pain. I would go back to him again and recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted November 14, 2006

Dr. Mark E. Schadt's Credentials

• Jefferson Medical College Of Thomas Jefferson University (Grad. 1985)

Delta Dental