Ratings for Dr. Soren A. Singel

Dr Singel did my decompression surgery to treat my Chiari 1. He is by far the BEST Dr I have come across in my life. He is very knowledgeable and compassionate. I would recommend him in a heartbeat. When I was still in the hospital after my surgery I saw him EVERY day. He pretty much saved my life.

flag | Submitted October 9, 2013

Soren Singel saved my life! I was diagnosed with a brain tumor 1/09 and Dr. Singel performed the craniotomy 4/09. The surgery was a perfect success! Dr. Singel is a rare combination of genius, expertise and compassion. He is the best dr I have ever known.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2010

Dr. Singel was a gift sent from God. He saved my life when they found I needed brain surgery. He talked to me and my family about what the surgery entailed. He also was every up front about what a high risk this surgery would be. He answered all of our questions; even the questions my young daughters had for him. Before I went back for my surgery Dr Singel was there to meet my family and myself again. He told us to say our good byes and our "I love you"s. He wanted to make sure that my family and I knew that this surgery had no guarantee but that he would do every thing he could to treat my condition. The best feeling in the world was when I opened my eyes after surgery and relized I had survived andI would see my wife and kids again. My family and I would like to thank Dr. Singel for his dedication to helping others. He gave me another chance to still be a husband and a father. And theres not much one can say or do when someone gives you that chance to live again

flag | Submitted July 15, 2009