Ratings for Dr. Jed P. Weber

I would recommend Dr. Jed P. Weber at Comprehensive Spine Institute. I had a Synovial Cyst at T12 that was causing direct spinal cord compression. This condition had the ability to cause paralysis anywhere at, or beneath the level of the cyst. Dr. Weber performed a minimally invasive procedure and removed it without cutting healthy muscle. Recovery is complete at four weeks today! Sincerely, Mark V. Cafeo

flag | Submitted September 22, 2017

Dr. Weber gave me my life back after suffering 15 years in pain and previous back surgeries . I will never be able to thank him enough . I had my tlif fusion on July 3rd and I am completely pain free. Thank you Dr. Weber for all you did for me !

flag | Submitted August 20, 2017

I had a bad experience with Dr Jeb n not only that he doesn't care .all he cares about it's the 💰 he's making on the surgery .just a reminder to people that before the surgery he used to call me n finally convinced me to go ahead with the surgery n once I got it done I never ever heard from him I even try to get hold of him or talk to him like I said he never even bother to return one simple call.. so people don't go to him I don't want you to experience what I been through ...

flag | Submitted June 18, 2017

Dr. Weber & all of his staff took excellent care of me. I was a patient from 2002 thru 2006. After any extensive surgery on one's spine no one can expect to be pain free. I have good days & bad days, but without Dr. Weber I truly believe all my days would be very very bad. I also can't say enough about his staff especially Cathy Nicholson & Todd Hadadd. I would recommend Dr. Weber to anyone who needs his kind of help.

flag | Submitted June 2, 2015

Dr. Weber did 3 or 4 surgeries on my moms back when he had said he could fix her with one surgery. Pain worse after each surgery. After next to. last surgery, he would no longer see her. I took her to another Dr. In same building, his office called Weber and he agreed to see her. After final unsuccessful surgery, she was referred to Pain Mgmt. Dr., which is where she was when first visited Weber. Dr. weber is very reclusive. Seems to have a very regimented work out schedule and patient needs revolve around that. During all surgeries and office visits, I was with my mom and never met him once, only his PA's. One good, and one not so good. Would not recommend Dr. weber. Should have taken my mom to Dr. Davidson instead.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2015

Dr. Weber is on the cutting edge of orthopedic surgeries. I started going to see him in 2005. I went approx. once a year until 2011, just to see if there was anything that could be done for me. I have chronic degenerative disc disease. He told me late 2011 that he believed he could relieve the pain down my left leg. I had the decompression surgery and my pain was immediately gone. I have also had another successful surgery this year. Dr. Weber has also done some spinal injections for me too. He is knowledgeable as well as having a great bedside manor. He thoroughly explains things to you and also listens & answers your questions. I highly recommend him.

flag | Submitted August 30, 2012

Dr. Weber is a very competent neurosurgeon with a good bedside manner. He is great at giving epidurals.

flag | Submitted August 28, 2012

Very competent surgeon. Good staff. PA is not in network however

flag | Submitted August 18, 2012

How do you rate pain free without drugs or meds, I give that 5 stars,thanks to Dr Weber.

flag | Submitted August 17, 2012

When getting to know the doctor concerning my husband's condition I found him and his staff to be extremely knowledgeable and concerned. Both extremely important to me. He is an outstanding doctor and when discussing the case is willing to answer all questions. He saved my husband from becoming wheelchair bound.

flag | Submitted November 1, 2009

Dr. Jed P. Weber's Credentials

• Johns Hopkins University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1989)

Top Hospitals in Dunedin, FL