Ratings for Dr. Terrence Clarke

My 91 year old mother is a patient of Dr. T Clark for many years, and my observations are that he is patient, attentive and respectful always to my mothers concerns/questions. He takes the time to respond to queries as well as explain issues to her. He seems to be a very caring individual. However, the phone system is deplorable! My mother is hearing and visually impaired and gets quite frustrated when she has to call for an appointment. I myself have often tried to call for her with similar frustrations. There must be something that can be done to facilitate reaching the reception! I also find that the persons at the desk are not always very helpful or welcoming. But to finish on a positive note, Dr. Clark is an excellent doctor.

flag | Submitted July 23, 2017

Highly recommended Dr. Clarke. Very professional and knowledgeable.

flag | Submitted December 1, 2016

A doctor I saw in Montreal at the McGill university health centre said, I have not seen A doctor send such detail notes on A patient like this in A long time ,He said you must fell happy to have such A good Doctor like that, I said I am ,He is an exellent Doctor

flag | Submitted July 20, 2016

Staff is completely useless, rude and no common sense.

flag | Submitted May 18, 2016

I rate Dr. Clarke very highly. He has been my physician for quite a long time and I am grateful for his excellent care. However, some of his staff are less than satisfactory One receptionist in particular is very rude and obnoxious. At one time I asked her if I could leave a message for Dr. Clarke to call me regarding an important issue and she snapped back at me that the Dr. is very busy and does not have time to call me. I replied that it's up to the Dr. Clarke to make that decision and she just gave me and ugly look. They also have the worst possible telephone system ever. It takes forever just to get through and once you do you get a message that the secretary is not available and then you try the operator with the same result. I believe that there is a lot of improvement to be made on this most frustrating system and that they should screen their staff a little more thoroughly as clearly some are not people person and do not belong in an office dealing with the public.

flag | Submitted February 10, 2016

Tres professionnel meme medecin depuis plus 30 ans

flag | Submitted January 28, 2016

Il est tres difficile d'avoir un rendez vous avec dr. Clark. Le telephone est jamais repondu. Le personnel de soutien est tres bete.

flag | Submitted October 1, 2015

Dr.Clarke is a very good doctor I now him for a very long time he always tries to find what wrong and will do so until he find out what it is would not change him as everyone the phone is very hard to get your next appointment and when you get the line to late no more appoinymeny left even when you call at nine in the moring,

flag | Submitted February 6, 2015

The clinic is always quite busy, but having said that, Dr.Clarke does his absolute best to make the appointments count. Very comprehensive explainations of things, very patient and caring. Treats every patient like they are a friend. I will be going to Dr. Clarke for as long as possible.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

My family and I have been seeing Dr. Clarke for 20+ years. As much as I like him as a person, he is always late with his appointments, it's difficult to get an appointment with him in a timely manner (usually a month wait) and he if very bad for follow-ups. If you feel you have an illness or an issue that needs to be followed carefully, don't expect him to remember to follow-up with you. He has too many patients to remember one case to the next and therefore it's important that you be your strongest advocate.

flag | Submitted March 29, 2011

Dr. Terrence Clarke's Credentials

• University of Ottawa (Grad. 1987)

Healthnet