Ratings for Dr. Stephen Z. Gervin

flag | Submitted May 8, 2016

Bad experience, rude. Sells me things I probably don't need.

flag | Submitted October 20, 2015

The office staff is horrible (except Brian, he was great) . The front desk, and office manager have no clue how to run an office. Dr. Gervin is ok but he can be condescending .

flag | Submitted September 18, 2015

I avoided the knife!!! I had a severe herniated disc L5, after 13 Decompression therapies with his team, I could walk and function again. The staff at the Pembroke Pines office is top notch, Jose and Brian were very knowledgeable and extremely professional. Thanks Again, Roy Singer

flag | Submitted June 18, 2015

Terrible experience. After 1000 dollars (2 MRIs) I'm in the same spot I was 2 months ago: back pain is still there's in my last appointment I had to wait 2 hours just to see a staff person tell me the doctor could not see me because he had an emergency

flag | Submitted May 27, 2015

Wish I would have researched this arrogant doctor. Wanted to try NMR therapy and all he stated that all my MRI and x ray Diagnosis were incorrect and there was nothing wrong with me. Refused to listen to my past treatment, talked over me, and walked out of the room as I tried to understand how he came to his conclusion. Staff incorrectly booked appointment. Horrible experience.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2014

Love the staff and doc. Very pleasant and extremely helpful. I had to undergo a kyphoplasty for a fracture and the process was so easy

flag | Submitted July 3, 2014

Dr. Gervin was the most arrogant and condescending medical professional I have ever encountered. He was rude beyond belief, did not listen, and degraded me personally. After 8 months under his care and undergoing his "special" NMR therapy, he said nothing was wrong with me and that I was faking and exaggerating my pain. Although, this did not stop him from charging my insurance company nearly 27K for treatment. HE ONLY WANTS MONEY! WORST EXPERIENCE OF MY LIFETIME WITH A DOCTOR!

flag | Submitted December 17, 2012

I am utterly disappointed at this doctor. After billing my insurance thousands the best he could come out with was "go home and take aleve". Lrt me explain that I suffer severe lower back pain flare ups that render me unable to even stand hence my displeasure at his simplistic recommendation to take aleve. I called when I had a flare up and his office refused to fit me in for and appointment. I must definitely do no recommend this doctor.

flag | Submitted January 5, 2012

the staff was probably the nicest and friendliest staff ever. the doc, however, was a complete jerk in my opinion. he refused to answer my questions. just like that, he said "i will not answer any more questions." this man should not be a doctor. i left his office clueless about my condition and am now seeking a second opinion. please do not go to him. -Golan Sarfati (Aventura, FL) 03-03-11

flag | Submitted March 3, 2011

Dr. Stephen Z. Gervin's Credentials

• Spanish

• State University Of New York At Buffalo School Of Medicine (Grad. 1963)

Lumenos