Ratings for Dr. Jaime A. Alvarez

If it were not for Dr. Alvarez I would probably still be waiting for surgery!! He and his staff went head to head with my insurance Co.,making sure that the surgery he felt was necessary became reality. Dr. Alvarez' bedside manners are second to none, he and Katherine his (PA) explained the procedure and all rehabilitation followup in a way that I could understand!! I would highly recommend Dr. Alvarez to any person struggling with back pain. After less then 3 months I am already doing things that prior to my surgery were not possible!!! .

flag | Submitted October 17, 2017

My experience with Dr. Alvarez and his staff was excellent from beginning to end. They were flexible with scheduling appointments, accommodating my multiple phone calls with questions regarding my procedure and pain with quick response time. My discectomy surgery was scheduled. I was provided with all necessary information and medication. I am beyond thankful for how well the surgery went. I walked out pain free and was able to resume my normal life as a working mom of two young children. Prior to the surgery, I was in so much pain I could barely walk, sleep, work, or care for my children. Thank you, Dr. Alavarez and staff!

flag | Submitted October 2, 2017

Professional, friendly. Dr. Alvarez diagnosed and corrected my problem immediately. Complete cure, no complications. Thorough follow-up.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2017

You fixed me and relieved the pain that enormous amours of pain meds couldn't touch. Thank you. You are a God send.

flag | Submitted January 10, 2015

This is one very compasionate and caring individual. We are a Canadian family and he did, and still is, performing beyond the call of duty on our behalf. Wayne Birmingham (for Louis "Gerry" Birmingham.

flag | Submitted January 8, 2012

Great doctor but female receptionist is horribly, horribly to patients and I will not be back for this reason.

flag | Submitted August 26, 2011

Dr. Jaime A. Alvarez's Credentials

• Suny-Hlth Sci Ctr At Syracuse, Coll Of Med, Syracuse Ny 13210 (Grad. 1992)