Ratings for Dr. Yasmeen Gangani

Dr. Gangani takes her time with each patient in a loving and caring way. So although there is a wait to see her, it is worth it. She seems to have a genuine concern for her little patients and their parents. :)

flag | Submitted September 28, 2014

I have been going to Dr. Gangani for over 20 years. She took care of my newborn twins, and now they are 19 and she still is fabulous with them. She does not take chances and has saved the life of one of my daughters twice. I would highly recommend her. She is very caring and does listen to you.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2012

Office staff had to be told many times to file my claim and they made me pay up front even though I had insurance. I'm still trying to get them to return the amount I overpaid. Also, Dr. was seeing patients even though she herself was sick. I will never go back!

flag | Submitted June 1, 2009

Dr. Gangani never dismisses any concern I have with my children and I would rate her as a very good pediatrician for the reason. I interview several pediatric doctors when we first moved to the area. At that time my boys were 9mo. and 4 years old. Now, they are 10 & 14 and they both still like going to her. The office staff is also very kind and helpful. She will also give you samples of medication if you asks and if she has them available.

flag | Submitted February 1, 2007

Dr. Yasmeen Gangani's Credentials

• Sind Med Coll, Univ Of Karachi, Karachi, Pakistan (Grad. 1981)