Ratings for Dr. Robert A. Yount

Doctor was kind and informative. I find it hard to believe that he would be considered anything but professional. I have never waited longer that 5 minutes in the waiting room and a nurse is prompt to get your info once you get in the room. He is very informative and gave me all my options by explaining what was exactly wrong with my back and possable side effects of having a surgury and doing nothing. This is a fine Doctor and a good person. I would recommend him to anyone.

flag | Submitted October 15, 2011

Dr Yount is a no nonsense guy who is my personnel hero. He changed my life taking my pain away. Takes all the tme you need and very precise in his exams.

flag | Submitted June 9, 2009

Dr. Yount is very professional, went out of his way and spent time with us to explain what was happening and what to expect. His bedside manner is a reflection of what kind of doctor he is. Dr. Yount is upfront/honest and respectful. We would recommend him to our family and friends.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2009

Dr.Yount was very rude, fast, stuck up, did not want to answer questions. I would not send an animal to him. He treated me with such direspect as a person. I waited over 1 hr. to see him with no discount, yet they charge us for being 15 min late? They forget we hired them to work for us.

flag | Submitted February 15, 2009

Very sarcastic and does not like to be questioned about getting other opinions concerning your health.Also does not like anyone questioning his decisions.I would have respect for him if at least he could say that he did not have the knowledge to help me, but find someone who could.I found that someone myself and I'm well today

flag | Submitted February 1, 2005

Dr. Robert A. Yount's Credentials

• Spanish

• Indiana University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1979)