Ratings for Dr. Lucia J. Zamorano

I am very satisfied with the results of spinal fusion surgery with Dr. Zamorano. Her knowledge and expertise are invaluable.

flag | Submitted May 29, 2019

Dr. Zamorano and her staff are phenomenal. Doctor spends time to explain everything from the procedure, to the risks, timeline for recovery, etc. She is very thorough. Also, I had questions post surgery. Her staff answered my questions in a timely manner. I also have recommended Dr. Zamarano to others.

flag | Submitted May 20, 2019

I am very happy with my surgical outcome, and I am pain free today.

flag | Submitted December 10, 2018

I am very pleased with Dr. Zamorano and staff. She is a wonderful surgeon.

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

If you have all the time in the world to wait and sitting causes no pain go on in and see Dr. Z. Six hour wait 1st time, 4 hours the second. In for preop testing and have been waiting almost two hours. Very unprofessional.

flag | Submitted October 29, 2018

My surgery has been very beneficial. I am pain free.

flag | Submitted September 17, 2018

Dr. Zamorano and staff listen and wait to make sure they understand my symptoms and then carefully explain options and procedures. My pain is significantly better after surgery and continues to improve. There is usually a good bit of time spent on the appointments, but well worth the wait.

flag | Submitted August 20, 2018

I am truly happy with the results of my back surgery no more pain ! only regret is i should have had the surgery when Dr.Zamorano suggested to me years ago could have saved myself from lots of painful nights. now i am ready for spring. Thank You DR. Zamorano !

flag | Submitted May 23, 2018

Very satisfied with the outcome of my surgery Dr. Zamorano has given me my life back. Very kind and friendly staff would recommend to anyone.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2018

so far I am just healing and taking things slow. I am not having any headaches, which was consent before my surgery.

flag | Submitted December 22, 2017

Dr. Lucia J. Zamorano's Credentials

• Pontificia Univ Catol De Chile, Fac De Med, Santiago, Chile (Grad. 1979)