Ratings for Dr. David M. Weitman

This doctors ego,and google attitude is impossible to deal with. Seen him about a herniated disk, and other unexplainable back and leg pains. He read the wrong mri, told me nothing wrong ,go see a chiropractor even though he thinks there s- - - . Exact words! Got second opinion in a different town, new neurosurgeon found it to be in hips. Ostionarcrosis , hip bones ready to collapse. Need two total hip replacements now . Glad I got a second opinion,now maybe can get ride of pain.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2019

I believe he's the very best in what he does did excellent surgery on my back I would recommend this Dr to anyone with back problems very good man very intelligent Dr

flag | Submitted April 2, 2018

I had brain surgery in November 2003. Doctor Weitman saved my life. He was wonderful. Elizabeth

flag | Submitted December 5, 2017

Dr Whitman would tell me one thing and then turn around and get upset with me about the opposite he was extremely rude and left me hanging while I was struggling not only with my daughters poor health but with my own and it seemed he was more concerned with tarnation his record reputation then caring for my health which is very disheartening he seems to know what he's doing but not somebody I cared I have work on me

flag | Submitted June 13, 2017

Excellent ratings all around!!! Excellent experience with Dr. Weitman - love his relaxed bedside manner - very comfortable to talk to and excellent neurosurgeon!!! Changed my mother's life!!

flag | Submitted October 28, 2015

Very Proffesional, knowlegable and compassonate. Would highly reccomend. I had a brain tumor removed without complications. Out of hospital in under 3 days. I am very impressed.

flag | Submitted January 15, 2012

I had a meningiomia and had to have it removed. Dr. Weitman was an excellent surgeon and made me feel at ease with his ability and outcome.

flag | Submitted December 29, 2011

Dr. David M. Weitman's Credentials

• State University Of New York Health Science Center Of Syracuse (Grad. 1992)

Coventry Healthcare