You may also like

Dr.Pinto Is a great doctor. He makes time and doesnt rush you out.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015

I have had Dr. Pinto as my GP for about 5 years now. He is a great doctor. I can have an appointment often the same day or when it is convenient. I never wait more than 5min. in the waiting area. Staff are great as well. He takes the time to explain things in order to alleviate concerns and clarify treatment.

flag | Submitted September 23, 2015

Dr. Pinto has been my doctor for years. I usually only see 2-3 times a year. He used to be very attentive but has become increasingly more dismissive; as his cosmetic clinic grows. He doesn't take the time to listen to all your concerns even though the same symptoms are repeated after his recommended treatment. He's repeated a positive test as "red herring" on the same test with the same results year after year . Just won't dig further. His staff is fantastic and very accommodating. .

flag | Submitted July 5, 2015

Truly the most attentive, interested and knowledgeable physician I have ever dealt with. I suppose he can't possibly make everyone happy and I am sure it's inevitable that he will deal with unreasonable and ungrateful folks from time to time. I love his professionalism and interest. A truly rare find!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2015

Submitted May 11, 2015

He has been my doctor for years and overall, he's very nice. I only ever see him twice a year at most but each time I go in (even for a physical) he just goes through the motions and is very dismissive if I ever have concerns or questions. When I ask for explanations or more information on vaccinations/medications he recommends, he tells me look it up online then ask him if I have any questions...I can certainly do my research online. But at the end of the day I want a professional opinion before I make any medical decisions and I feel I don't always get that.

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

flag | Submitted April 28, 2015

Submitted March 30, 2015

Thank you for being a such a good doctor for lots of people

flag | Submitted March 4, 2015

I like Dr. Pinto at Laser Med clinic and the staff are very nice too. The staff need to be more careful about patients privacy though - they sometimes say patients first names out loud when they are on the phone with them or when they see them

flag | Submitted February 24, 2015

Dr. Angelo Pinto's Credentials

Please call the Doctor's office to find out if your insurance plan is accepted.

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr.Pinto Is a great doctor. He makes time and doesnt rush you out."

October 26, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have had Dr. Pinto as my GP for about 5 years now. He is a great doctor. I can have an appointment often the same day or when it is convenient. I never wai..."

September 23, 2015
  • A new 4.2-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pinto has been my doctor for years. I usually only see 2-3 times a year. He used to be very attentive but has become increasingly more dismissive; as his..."

July 5, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Truly the most attentive, interested and knowledgeable physician I have ever dealt with. I suppose he can't possibly make everyone happy and I am sure it's in..."

May 31, 2015
  • A new 2.5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pinto, is only interested in making money with his laser clinic, poor attitude, lousy at taking time to understand patient needs. Do not recommend!"

May 11, 2015
  • A new 3.2-star rating has been posted. "He has been my doctor for years and overall, he's very nice. I only ever see him twice a year at most but each time I go in (even for a physical) he just go..."

April 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Absolutely the best. Always attentive, interested and thorough - not to mention, he is very personable."

April 28, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr Pinto was very knowledgeable and helpful. His staff was excellent and I was very happy with the service. "

March 30, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Thank you for being a such a good doctor for lots of people "

March 4, 2015
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I like Dr. Pinto at Laser Med clinic and the staff are very nice too. The staff need to be more careful about patients privacy though - they sometimes say patie..."

February 24, 2015
  • A new 3.8-star rating has been posted. "Nice Experience He wa svery good and caring. Please visit thi doctor."

February 13, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Awesome-Dr Pinto is very knowledgeable in taking care of the (whole body) With his expertise in medicine and his Lasermed clinic, he offers professional care su..."

February 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "My daughters and I are very fortunate to have Dr. Pinto as our family doctor. We have a lot of trust in putting ourselves in his care. I make use of the servi..."

February 1, 2015
  • A new 3-star rating has been posted. "ytrnurueyue uhryjeyj jy5jyjyejeyjeyjeyjej jyjykmyuejyetjhyejy"

January 28, 2015
  • A new 2.2-star rating has been posted. "hjjk;p..............................................................."

January 13, 2015
  • A new 3.5-star rating has been posted. "123k déjennos. D belleza. Folclor faldón. Difícilmente t'estimo molt! cope gcc"

December 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I am extremely satisfied with the quality of services provided by Dr. Pinto and his staff at Lasermed. I would definetly recommend this office to family and fr..."

December 9, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pinto's knowledge and expertise is top rate! Rita at Lasermed is amazing and always looking out for your best interest with the beautiful results. Staff i..."

December 4, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have seen doctor Pinto for many reasons and have been very happy with his expertise each time. Rita is also great! All admin staff are helpful and knowledgeab..."

December 2, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Being a regular client/patient of Dr. Pinto, and Rita at Lasermed, for about 4 years now, has been a decision that I would never regret. Dr. Pinto's knowledge ..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Experience does matter. I am a client of Dr. Pinto's Lasermed. Rita is a very knowledgeable and courteous. She is professional at all time. My results are ..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Pinto is very courteous and knowledgeable, he takes the time to answer my questions he is very professional. His staff is amazing, they always have a sm..."

December 1, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been a client of Dr. Pintos at Lasermed for several years now. I have had various procedures done, all with positive results. Dr. Pinto and his staff are..."

November 30, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I see doctor Pinto for my acne, he is very knowledgeable and helpful. His staff is amazing, they make me feel very comfortable. I would recommend him to all my..."

November 29, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Doctor Pinto is a very courteous and helpful. He takes great time and care at each appointment. I am very happy with the treatment on my veins. My legs look g..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr pinto is honest, accurate, up to date with the latest products and procedures, the staff is friendly and knowledgable. I have been to various doctors and I f..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 4.8-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr Pinto for 5 years now for fillers and botox. I love the fact that he doesn't over due, in fact he will let you have an opinion during t..."

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "It's worth the drive to Bolton! Punctuality & Knowledge is what won me over. Thank you"

November 28, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pinto and his staff are friendly, helpful and knowledgeable. I arrived without an appointment and the staff went out of their way to be helpful and accommod..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been having work done at Laser Med for several years. I find Dr. Pinto and his staff to be very professional & friendly. I am always pleased with the r..."

November 27, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have to say that I love coming to Laser Med. Everyone is so nice and very helpfully. I go in with a problem and they always have a solution. I always feel gr..."

November 26, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Over the past years, Dr. Pinto has been more than a doctor to us. He cares about our family's well being and has never failed to aid us. The clinic is very punc..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "We have received great service & care at Dr. A. Pinto's practice. He is very professional and knowledgable and always works with my family to solve our health..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have been going to Dr. Pinto's practice for a few years. I have more interactions with Rita and Laura because unfortunately Dr Pinto is not my Physician. My e..."

November 24, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a great experience with Dr. Pinto. I was so unhappy with how my face was aging. He took great care and time to explain what can help add some volume int..."

November 16, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I had a very good experience with this Dr. Pinto and his lovely staff. A good friend who I highly trust recommended him and therefore I knew he would be very g..."

November 11, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pinto is the utmost professional and well informed physician I know. He took ample time discussing the pros and cons of the procedures of interest. The staf..."

November 7, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pinto is very professional and patient. He took the time to talk about all the concerns and questions I had with regards to my skin problems. Thanks to a co..."

November 5, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pinto is a very knowledgeable, informative Doctor. He took the time to explain the procedure I was having done in detail with me and answered my many ques..."

October 25, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Can't say enough of Dr. Pinto and his staff at laser med. They are all so personable, and professional. Keep up the great work. Rita thanks for the peels, yo..."

October 22, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "When I turned 23, I started getting really bad acne. I tried some prescription acne creams through my regular doctor, but after a little while they would stop w..."

October 20, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great doctor and office staff personable, helpful and makes their clients happy, also had a great experience with Rita, very knowledgeable !!"

October 14, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Great personable professional doctor and staff- His knowledge about health is great he thinks outside the box never too busy to chat and see how you are - excel..."

October 10, 2014
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Pinto has been treating me now for over 3 years. Its been a pleasure to deal with him. Hes honet, smart, and is committed to making sure his paitence are in..."

October 7, 2014