Ratings for Dr. Angelo Pinto

I have been a patient of Dr Pinto for several years he is a fantastic doctor I highly recommend him . He's professional , honest , caring and knowledgable . He never lets me down 5 stars to him As well great staff always looking forward to my visits.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I'm sorry to hear about last review because that is so not Dr Pinto at all. He's so caring and never rushes you. Listens attentively and is open to alternate treatments. People, get a life! If you can't appreciate what you have as a health care provider you're a demanding patient and don't deserve this doctor. Perhaps you should wait an hour at a walk in or hospital for your next visit. I love this doctor and staff. I'm very lucky!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

he doesnt want to do this job.. he always talk you out of doing. what you ask for!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr Pinto and the team are wonderful. Very great at what he does as is everyone. Very friendly and accommodating as well. KB

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Friendly, welcoming and very knowledgable in skin care

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016

Knowledgeable. Wait time was long and I felt rushed. Never asked many of the questions I had because I felt like I was annoying him by even being in the room.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2016

I have been going to Doctor Pinto for 15 YEARS. Let the length of time be a testament in itself. I am very happy with him including his staff. Attentive, knowledgeable and punctual .

flag | Submitted March 21, 2016

Do not recommend. He is NOT a dermatologist. He really pushes his products and recommends people go to his acne clinic and have chemical peels done. Should have gone back to my regular derm who says Retinol A is a gold standard prescription. Dr. Pinto says it does nothing. No wonder there is no wait list for appointments! Rita is great though!!!! She is super helpful!!!!

flag | Submitted March 18, 2016

Dr Pinto is a committed, honest, knowledgable Doctor. He listens, never rushes and is the only Doctor I know who still makes house calls. Truly one of a kind!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2016

Dr.Pinto Is a great doctor. He makes time and doesnt rush you out.

flag | Submitted October 26, 2015