Ratings for Dr. Angelo Pinto

I've been seeing Dr. Pinto for 2 years for botex injections. I love the fact that he is always on time, and I don't have any waiting periods. The staff are always courteous and are ready for any questions. Dr. Pinto never tries to pressure me into buying anything I don't need. I am glad I found this Dr. for my beauty needs! I definitely would recommend him to all of my friends and family.

flag | Submitted May 5, 2017

Dr Pinto has been practicing for 20 years. Always available even on Saturdays. He truly is a kind, genuine doctor. His staff is fabulous always willing to accommodate. Not many doctors like him around. A class act, hard to follow. I think if people complain, it must be "Them", not this doctor. No complaints here!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Submitted February 9, 2017

I went to Pinto for my back problems and all he did was push his whole weight onto my back which just made it worse. He then, rushed me out of the office and told me to make an appointment for X-rays. The receptionist is rude, doesn't answer the phone and she just gives me bad vibez. I do not recommend Dr. Pinto.

flag | Submitted January 20, 2017

We have been going to Dr. Pinto for 15+ years. The qualite of care is outstanding.

flag | Submitted December 26, 2016

Dr. Pinto is the best! So to the May 25th entry, " he talks you out of doing what you ask for?" when and where did you get your Medical degree? That's why he has one and you don't!! Seriously, stop searching on the internet for answers Dr. Pinto already has to your problems. Staff is awesome and so is he!! Best in the business!!

flag | Submitted September 29, 2016

I have been a patient of Dr Pinto for several years he is a fantastic doctor I highly recommend him . He's professional , honest , caring and knowledgable . He never lets me down 5 stars to him As well great staff always looking forward to my visits.

flag | Submitted July 12, 2016

I'm sorry to hear about last review because that is so not Dr Pinto at all. He's so caring and never rushes you. Listens attentively and is open to alternate treatments. People, get a life! If you can't appreciate what you have as a health care provider you're a demanding patient and don't deserve this doctor. Perhaps you should wait an hour at a walk in or hospital for your next visit. I love this doctor and staff. I'm very lucky!

flag | Submitted May 31, 2016

he doesnt want to do this job.. he always talk you out of doing. what you ask for!

flag | Submitted May 25, 2016

Dr Pinto and the team are wonderful. Very great at what he does as is everyone. Very friendly and accommodating as well. KB

flag | Submitted May 24, 2016

Friendly, welcoming and very knowledgable in skin care

flag | Submitted May 2, 2016