Ratings for Dr. Hamilton C. Goulart

I went to him 22 years ago he was a good doctor. In 20 plus years my l4 and l5 have never been a problem. I was unable to use bathroom or move. A good man even when it was years ago and he was younger he was doing charity work around the world. If you go to him ask if he remembets in the early 90s a patient getting wheeled into surgery asking about his watch. He is a good man.

flag | Submitted March 10, 2013

Dr. Goulart is the best Dr. I had a very unique problem. He was wonderful and is always there if I need him.

flag | Submitted January 26, 2012

Dr Goulart is outstanding. he has done numurous surgies on my neck and my Lumbar spine, and He has brought back to me my life and I will always be indeted to him for every thing he has done for me. With out his knoledge and expertise I would not have the quality of life i have again. thank you

flag | Submitted August 18, 2011

Dr.Goulart changed my life. He cares about his patients and isn't looking to just put you under the knife unless there is no other option. I could not even put on my socks when I went to him because I had such horrible back pain. His reputation was great so I decided to go with him and he is an angel! I now have full mobility and am able to do everything I could do before I injured my back. I would recommend anyone suffering from the horrible life style of having back pain to make an appointment with him!!Thank you Dr. Goulart!!!!

flag | Submitted March 7, 2011

very caring, concerned and answers all your questions in terms you can understand...great surgeon

flag | Submitted July 6, 2010

Dr. Hamilton C. Goulart's Credentials

• Univ Fed De Rio Grande Do Sul, Fac De Med, Porto Alegre, Rs, Brazil (Grad. 1975)

Top Urgent Care Centers in Ridgewood, NJ