Dr. Bennie W. Chiles
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(30)

"Prior to seeing Dr Chiles, I went from my primary, to urgent care, to the ER, and back ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Michael B. Sisti

I trusted Dr. Sisti with my life and I would again and again. He is kind, patient, compassionate, considerate, generous and available with his time, and really one of the best doctors by whom I’ve ever had the pleasure of being treated. I would recommend him 1000 times over. I will forever thank God for this doctor.

flag | Submitted May 7, 2019

Dr. Sisti is an incredibly competent and skilled surgeon but what makes him so special is his compassion. I was a nervous wreck when I first went to see him regarding a recent diagnosis of a meningioma just outside my brain. He acknowledged my fears as perfectly normal, and while he agreed it had to be surgically removed, he assured me that he could do so while preserving my quality-of-life. Surgery was a success and he removed more of the tumor than he initially thought was possible while following through on his assurance. It has now been almost two months since he performed my surgery and he has amazingly predicted how my recovery would progress. Dr. Sisti has been a true source of comfort though every step of this process. I am and will be forever grateful for his extraordinary skills both in and outside the operating room. Any patient would be lucky to have him as a doctor.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2019

Diagnosed in 2006 with an acoustic schwannoma Dr. Sisti was someone who gave me confidence throughout.

flag | Submitted April 6, 2019

Extremely patient and thorough. Leaves no question unanswered. Explains everything in an understandable way and does so with a smile. Extremely professional and warm.

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

Dr. Sisti has been a GIFT to me and my family! He surgically removed my large acoustic neuroma this past September 2018. His expertise, professionalism and extreme compassion resonate with me still today! He will spend as much time as you need to help you understand your conditon and explain what has to be done. To be able to find a surgeon with both outstanding credentials and a fantastic bedside manner, is not easy to come by. Dr. Sisti is the BEST of the BEST!!

flag | Submitted January 18, 2019

You should call DR. Sisti immediately !! He is experienced, compassionate, and brilliant My procedure was exactly how he said it would be with no variation . His follow through from his staff is amazing as well

flag | Submitted December 13, 2018

Dr Sisti was amazing from the initial consultation through surgery and after. He exhibited genuine time,patience, concern in my case and really resonated with me. I genuinely felt that he was by my side and that he’d get through it with me and reassured me that all will be ok. Top doctor

flag | Submitted December 6, 2018

Excellent Doctor. Very experienced, very knowledgeable, and very pleasant upbeat personality.. Would highly recommend to anybody!

flag | Submitted November 8, 2018

I was referred to Dr Sisti after being diagnosed with a large acoustic neuroma. When i first met him, I was a nervous wreck.Forty five minutes later I left his office a totally different person.His explanation,demeanor and self assuring ways was refreshing. My surgery was a resounding success and went exactly as planned. Thank you Dr Sisti.

flag | Submitted September 28, 2018

Dr. Sisti's warmth, patience and calm demeanor made my wife and I comfortable from the very beginning. The gamma knife radiosurgery was a complete success. Both Dr. Sisti and his staff were wonderful. I would give Dr. Sisti the highest recommendation possible.

flag | Submitted September 11, 2018

Dr. Michael B. Sisti's Credentials

• Columbia University College Of Physicians And Surgeons (Grad. 1981)

Medicaid / Medi-Cal