Dr. Bennie W. Chiles
World Class Punctuality Badge
Exceptionally Helpful Badge
Highly Knowledgeable Badge
(30)

"Prior to seeing Dr Chiles, I went from my primary, to urgent care, to the ER, and back ..." Read more

Ratings for Dr. Edward S. Connolly

I had Aneurysm surgery performed by Dr. Connolly on 8/30/17. During my Angiogram I did well until one portion when I could not take anymore. That is when I heard the most soothing voice to the right of me. It was Dr. Connolly introducing himself and letting me know I was having surgery right then. He is a most caring person, as was the entire surgical team and the team that was involved in performing my Angiogram . How many surgeons do you know that before they preform a Craniotomy make the decision not to shave your head. I wear braids, and Dr. Connolly made it known that he was going to preserve my corn rolled extensions. His NP Evangeline is the best caring and under standing and the NICU staff is the greatest. I was comforted at night to hear their banter and the ease in which they worked together. At all times I felt secure in the knowledge that I was in the capable yet caring and compassionate hands of Dr. Connolly, the Residents and Interns RN's Head Nurses of both shifts of the NICU. Also let me not forget the Therapists and those who took great care when I needed new lV lines be put in different veins. Dr. Connolly, the whole team and NYP Hospital will my greatest thanks and gratitude forever. GREAT THINGS ARE HAPPENING AT NYP

flag | Submitted November 14, 2018

Through many recommendations and much research we put my care in the hands of Dr. Connolly and Dr. Feldstein. Their experience and knowledge guided them through my treatment and brain surgery.I could not recommend them more.I will be eternally grateful that I was taken care of and operated on by these two amazing doctors. In addition, it should be mentioned that in this practice they have a truly incredible Nurse Practitioner .Evangeline was knowledgeable caring and supportive through it all.

flag | Submitted October 31, 2018

The Best!!! Period!!!! Recommend Highly!!! They are there for you every step of the way...Love them!

flag | Submitted August 19, 2018

Outstanding doctor. Saved my wife's life by removing a brain aneurism. HIs team was caring and considerate during the whole process. We highly recommend Dr. Connolly.

flag | Submitted July 6, 2018

Dr. Connelly is an amazing doctor. He along with his NP Evangeline truly care about their patients. They take the time to explain each step along he way with patience and in ways you understand. I am truly thankful to God that I have found these angels in my life......Would recommend them highly to everyone.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2018

Dr Connolly and his NP Evangeline were extremely helpful in explaining my options and the CEA procedure in terms I could understand, which options were best and why. Dr. Connolly's calm and easy going demeanor put me at ease.

flag | Submitted June 14, 2018

Best neurosurgeon and bedside manner. I interviewed with doctors across the country and found Dr. Connolly to be the most informative, knowledgeable, and attentive to my concerns. It is scary to have to get brain surgery but you don’t have to worry with Dr. Connolly. He is renown across the country for his surgical skills. I only needed Tylenol for pain management while in the hospital and after discharge. He and his NP Evangeline still continue to take care of me and are prompt in any questions or concerns I might have. I am two months out from surgery. He saved my life and gave me an excellent quality of life. I highly recommend him and will forever be grateful to him.

flag | Submitted June 8, 2018

He was awesome 6 months past surgery and I'm feeling amazing! No more migraines!!

flag | Submitted June 7, 2018

I hope you never have to have brain surgery, but if you do, Connolly is your man! His level of expertise and experience is off the charts. I was diagnosed with a weird disease called moyamoya after having a couple of strokes and was immediately referred to Dr. Connolly by my neurologist due to his incredible experience with this disease. He explained the procedure (a cranial arterial transplant) to me and to my brother (a physician) in a way that I could understand and that clearly showed his understanding of my problem and the various solutions and risk factors. The surgery was easy (for me at least) and his staff, especially his NP Evangeline, walked me through it from beginning to end and still now, months later, is taking my calls and emails about follow up care. Don't trust your brain to anyone else.

flag | Submitted May 15, 2018

A brain aneurism is a frightening experience, but Dr. Connolly was very calming, and very knowledgeable and immediately made me feel at ease. Everything went exactly as he said it would and the recovery has been very smooth' I would highly recommend him and his very helpful office staff.

flag | Submitted February 7, 2018

Dr. Edward S. Connolly's Credentials

• Louisiana State University School Of Medicine In New Orleans (Grad. 1991)
  • La State Univ Sch Of Med In New Orleans, New Orleans La 70112 (Grad. 1991)

Oxford