Ratings for Dr. Joseph A. Shehadi

My father had surgery by Dr. Shehadi and I wish we would have gotten a second opinion. He did not come to see him after surgery for 2 days sending his NP. Everything we questioned about what was wrong he blamed on his NP, who by the way was not even part of the surgery. In his office he was singing silly songs acting like an ADHD high School boy, that should have been our red flag to look for another surgeon. He was rude and degrading to his staff, who are actually very nice ladies and all deserve to work for someone who can respect them. I would not let this man operate on anyone I know not even my dog. Highly recommend that you find another surgeon, don't waste your time with this unprofessional moron!

flag | Submitted October 19, 2017

Great service overall. Dr Shehadi is a very humane person on top of it. Thanks Doc !

flag | Submitted October 9, 2017

Dr. Shehadi was very compassionate and caring during my appointment. He explained things to me in a manner that I could understand what he was talking about. His staff is great, from the front desk all the way to his nursing staff Alla and April.

flag | Submitted August 15, 2017

Doctor Shehadi worked on my neck after going through agony for well over a year. He was the first neurosurgeon that I went to. I liked him the instant I met him. I saw another doctor but not a neurosurgeon he told me he would not work on me unless both arm's went numb. That was enough for me to find a different doctor. Since surgery I have not a headache or had to hang my head off the edge of my bed to be able to sleep. This has been the best 2 year's of pain free ever.

flag | Submitted October 19, 2014

Dr. Shehadi is an amazing surgeon as well as an extremely kind, personable and compassionate neurosurgeon. My co-worker recommended him to me when I was complaining of very bad lower back pain. She told me that her friend had just had extensive back surgery performed by Dr. Shehadi and that she was doing remarkably well. My experience with his office was none like I've ever had before. Everyone who works in his office is so accommodating, kind and helpful. When I met Dr. Shehadi and told him about my back problem he listened very carefully and was so positive and upbeat. He ordered an MRI and I went for a second office visit where he carefully explained my surgery to me and what my results would be. Although I had anxiety about having back surgery, I knew that it would be successful and it was. I never took any pain medication and only took extra strength tylenol. I went home two days after my surgery and stayed home and recovered at home for six weeks. However, I was feeling great after three weeks. I am in great shape now after having a spinal fusion on three discs, two rods in my lower back and a laminectomy and I owe it all to Dr. Shehadi, he is the best neurosurgeon. 5 Stars for Dr. Shehadi and his staff.

flag | Submitted September 29, 2014

Dr. Shehadi is simply the best. He's kind, attentive, knowledgable, and very personable. He takes his time reviewing your medical history and really explains his treatment plan. He is always willing to answer questions and makes a great effort to make you feel comfortable. He has a great office staff that do their best to assist you with anything you need. In my opinion, this Dr. and his staff are a rare find these days. I have recommended several friends and acquaintances, all with satisfactory results. I have had surgery performed by Dr. Shehadi and would not hesitate to do the same again, should the need arise. 5 star doc and staff!

flag | Submitted June 18, 2014

Out of five neurosurgeons I met with, Dr. Shehadi was by far the most attentive, knowledgeable and informative. His surgical skills are superb and my recovery from two surgeries went well. He was highly recommended to me by former patients and I concur.

flag | Submitted March 14, 2013

Dr. Joseph A. Shehadi's Credentials

• University Of Rochester School Of Medicine And Dentistry (Grad. 1993)