Ratings for Dr. Robert E. Tibbs

I had to have back surgery back in January 2008. I had to have two fusions six screws and two rods in my lower back. Doctor Tibbs did wonders on my back. Every question I had he took the time to explain it all to me. I could not have had a better Doctor to fix my back. I have not felt this good in years. Thank you Dr. Tibbs for all you have done for me.

flag | Submitted June 25, 2017

Excellent Neurosurgeon and office staff. I have had both Cervical fusion and a Lumbar 360 done by Dr Tibbs ,I am less than 1 yr out. Dr Tibbs has released me on my neck and I am now starting physical therapy on my low back. Great Neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted April 7, 2017

Dr. Tibbs is very good about explaining your results so you can understand them. His staff is very friendly, and very professional. Would recommend him to my family.

flag | Submitted November 4, 2015

Dr. Tibbs was very helpful, very knowledgeable, he always explained what was going on, he answered all of my questions. I just had to wait a little, but that can be expected from a busy surgeon's office. All in all an excellent experience!

flag | Submitted October 11, 2015

Dr.Tibbs is awesome! He is very informative and takes time to explain everything! I'm very impressed with all of the staff. 😊 I would not trust my back and neck with anyone else!

flag | Submitted August 28, 2015

Always very knowledgeable and concerned about my pain level and condition. Very good doctor and staff!!

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Exceptional experience. Will not go anywhere else. Great surgeon

flag | Submitted August 21, 2015

Dr. Tibbs performed a 2 level cervical fusion 3 yrs ago. Outstanding dr and no noticeable scar on my neck. Since this was a workers comp case, he did release me to work at 6 weeks, which I felt was too early. After this surgery, I've had 3 additional surgeries, which would support that I should not have been released from care. Dr Tibbs also placed a MyStem Dorsal pain stimulator 2 years ago. The battery pack did not set and the surgery was redone by Dr. Yates. I believe this issue is more with the manufacture, not the doctor. I'm confident in his knowledge and trust his judgement.

flag | Submitted July 13, 2014

very happy with care. not looking for another opinion

flag | Submitted January 1, 2011

Looking for second opinion

flag | Submitted October 10, 2009

Dr. Robert E. Tibbs's Credentials

• University Of Alabama School Of Medicine (Grad. 1993)