Ratings for Dr. Vidyadhar S. Chitale

This doctor is so knowledgeable I felt completely comfortable with him. I love love love this doctor. I wish he was in Jersey!!!!!

flag | Submitted August 3, 2017

I had surgery to repair a herniated disk (L5-6) in 2015 with Dr. Chitale. All was top notch and it was without incident, no pain today or restriction of activities or movement. Yes, you will see his staff and his physicians assistant before meeting him. His PA is outstanding and as knowledgeable as most GP's I've worked with. I had a full meeting/appointment with Dr. Chitale before the surgery and all was explained to my satisfaction. Post surgery care was to my satisfaction as well. I am going back to him again for further care on a diff issue because I think he's very good and so is his staff. Reccomended.

flag | Submitted April 27, 2017

Dr. Chitale is very caring and has great bedside manner. His staff is amazing, and the facility is top notch. I would recommend Dr. Chitale to all my family and friends.

flag | Submitted April 11, 2017

After years of back pain Dr Chitale performed injections in my lower back. I thought it would hurt but he made me feel comfortable and the nursing staff was top notch! 4 months after receiving the injections I feel great and have no pain in my lower back for the first time in 15 years! I highly recommend Dr. Chitale his staff and this procedure! Thanks to them it has made a huge improvement to my quality of life and living pain free every day!

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

Was very thorough about the procedure. Felt good as he explained what he needed to do.

flag | Submitted March 6, 2017

I saw Dr. Chitale after a car accident. I got lumbar and thoracic injections in their ASC. I'm blown away by the care I received and still can't believe Dr. Chitale took the time to follow up with me afterwards. I will definitely recommend Dr. Chitale to everyone I know. Great experience!

flag | Submitted February 28, 2017

Dr. Chitale was the kindest doctor I've ever met. He spent a lot of time with me explaining the procedure I needed and made me feel more comfortable. My surgery went great!!!

flag | Submitted February 13, 2017

VERY caring doctor, really knew what he was talking about

flag | Submitted March 29, 2016

Made appointments to see Dr, Chitale but only saw his P.A. each time never him. They never seemed concerned about my pain, they were almost irritated about it. Been in pain for years since he did my surgery and life had almost stopped. Then I was lied to about a procedure..................that was the last straw. In pain or not I want a new doctor!

flag | Submitted January 27, 2016

I will never go there again.......................

flag | Submitted July 23, 2015