You may also like

Rate Dr. Francis T. Ferraro

Dr. Francis T. Ferraro's Ratings

I was living with lower back pain my whole life. After many injections, therapy, pain meds i went to dr. Ferraro. He ordered an mri and found I had an extra vertebre, an L-6. He did spinal fusion and lammanectomy. 2days after surgery I was pain free and still am. I highly recommend this surgeon and would see him again if needed.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2907068].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 27, 2015

This Man destroyed my Life.After Lumbar Fusion and Bone Graft(That he took from a bone bank and didn't take from me)He let me crawl out of there with a CSF Leak that his aid,Himself, or any nurse never picked up on.6 months latter it took Doctor Levy and Doctor Bookwalter to fix what he did.Screws for rods were to small and fell out without having to unscrew them. CSF Leak was biggest doctor Bookwalter saw in 40 yrs of surgery. Resulted in pera
manant nerve damage. Read and Judge as you will but if you have this Guy work on you be prepared for a Life Time of Hurt.The man's(and I use this term being generous )a Butcher.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2887771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2015

Dr. Ferraro operated on me for spinal stenosis in June 2015. Before my surgery he explained in great detail why I should have the type of surgery he wanted to perform on me. My surgery was done with great success. In six weeks I had all the feeling back in my hands and arms and I was walking without any problems. I would recommend Dr. Ferraro to anyone who needs to have spinal surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2883402].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2015

Dr. Ferraro did my lumbar spinal surgery for stenosis and herniated discs in February, 2015. He is a very skilled, caring, surgeon who explained in detail what was entailed in the surgery as I was considering it. My surgery was a great success - I have no severe nerve pain - I had suffered for 3 years with this pain. I highly recommend Dr. Ferraro to anyone who needs a neurosurgeon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2788850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I have the utmost respect for Dr. Francis T. Ferraro as he successfully performed surgery that solved the problem that I had. He is highly respected by the medical community.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2779800].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2015

spinal fusion,4 years of leg pain gone the same day as surgery.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624679].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

Dr. Ferraro has performed two successful operation to repair disc problems. I would recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2390676].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Staff always polite,and Dr. is mostly on time very satisfied with with everyone,I would recommend the Dr Ferrero very highly

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2014

Dr Ferraro and his staff are wonderful. He is a great surgeon and if you do what is recommended you do just great. Would highly recommend him to anyone needing his expertise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603574].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 11, 2014

My surgery went great! I wish he would have explained my condition better, but I probably just didn't know the right questions to ask. Love his staff, they are excellent!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][603573].votes_count ]]