Ratings for Dr. Francis T. Ferraro

Dr. Ferarro came recommended from two friends on whom he performed herniated disc surgery and I would recommend him to anyone. I am completely pain free after having to walk nearly doubled over with two canes. Everyone in the West Penn Office is friendly and helpful. A huge thank you!!

flag | Submitted October 12, 2015

I was living with lower back pain my whole life. After many injections, therapy, pain meds i went to dr. Ferraro. He ordered an mri and found I had an extra vertebre, an L-6. He did spinal fusion and lammanectomy. 2days after surgery I was pain free and still am. I highly recommend this surgeon and would see him again if needed. ,

flag | Submitted August 27, 2015

This Man destroyed my Life.After Lumbar Fusion and Bone Graft(That he took from a bone bank and didn't take from me)He let me crawl out of there with a CSF Leak that his aid,Himself, or any nurse never picked up on.6 months latter it took Doctor Levy and Doctor Bookwalter to fix what he did.Screws for rods were to small and fell out without having to unscrew them. CSF Leak was biggest doctor Bookwalter saw in 40 yrs of surgery. Resulted in pera manant nerve damage. Read and Judge as you will but if you have this Guy work on you be prepared for a Life Time of Hurt.The man's(and I use this term being generous )a Butcher.

flag | Submitted August 6, 2015

Dr. Ferraro operated on me for spinal stenosis in June 2015. Before my surgery he explained in great detail why I should have the type of surgery he wanted to perform on me. My surgery was done with great success. In six weeks I had all the feeling back in my hands and arms and I was walking without any problems. I would recommend Dr. Ferraro to anyone who needs to have spinal surgery.

flag | Submitted August 1, 2015

Dr. Ferraro did my lumbar spinal surgery for stenosis and herniated discs in February, 2015. He is a very skilled, caring, surgeon who explained in detail what was entailed in the surgery as I was considering it. My surgery was a great success - I have no severe nerve pain - I had suffered for 3 years with this pain. I highly recommend Dr. Ferraro to anyone who needs a neurosurgeon.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2015

I have the utmost respect for Dr. Francis T. Ferraro as he successfully performed surgery that solved the problem that I had. He is highly respected by the medical community.

flag | Submitted April 16, 2015

spinal fusion,4 years of leg pain gone the same day as surgery.

flag | Submitted November 18, 2014

Dr. Ferraro has performed two successful operation to repair disc problems. I would recommend him.

flag | Submitted April 18, 2014

Staff always polite,and Dr. is mostly on time very satisfied with with everyone,I would recommend the Dr Ferrero very highly

flag | Submitted February 14, 2014

Dr Ferraro and his staff are wonderful. He is a great surgeon and if you do what is recommended you do just great. Would highly recommend him to anyone needing his expertise.

flag | Submitted January 11, 2014

Dr. Francis T. Ferraro's Credentials

• Temple University School Of Medicine (Grad. 1981)

UPMC

Updates

• A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ferarro came recommended from two friends on whom he performed herniated disc surgery and I would recommend him to anyone. I am completely pain free after..."

October 12, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I was living with lower back pain my whole life. After many injections, therapy, pain meds i went to dr. Ferraro. He ordered an mri and found I had an extra ver..."

August 27, 2015
  • A new 1.2-star rating has been posted. "This Man destroyed my Life.After Lumbar Fusion and Bone Graft(That he took from a bone bank and didn't take from me)He let me crawl out of there with a CSF Leak..."

August 6, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ferraro operated on me for spinal stenosis in June 2015. Before my surgery he explained in great detail why I should have the type of surgery he wanted to ..."

August 1, 2015
  • Website has been updated from "http://www.wpahs.org/specialties/neuroscience-institute/our-doctors" to "https://www.stjosephshealth.org/doctors/wenlang-xia". Postal Code has been updated from "16001" to "07503". Address has been updated from "None" to "11 Getty Avenue". Phone Number has been updated from "None" to "19737542528".

June 3, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "Dr. Ferraro did my lumbar spinal surgery for stenosis and herniated discs in February, 2015. He is a very skilled, caring, surgeon who explained in detail what..."

April 25, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "I have the utmost respect for Dr. Francis T. Ferraro as he successfully performed surgery that solved the problem that I had. He is highly respected by the med..."

April 16, 2015
  • A new 5-star rating has been posted. "spinal fusion,4 years of leg pain gone the same day as surgery."

November 18, 2014