Ratings for Dr. Judith Major

this doctors license should be revoked , it's just about the money with her

flag | Submitted August 6, 2016

She's Great! I recommend her to anyone with serious pain & curious about what MMJ can do for you

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

In trying to book an appointment with this Doctor, I asked some preliminary administrative questions, neither of which the girl on the phone could answer. She kept me on hold for 5 minutes, TWICE. Finally a man picked up the phone and and gruffly asked what I wanted, seeming to be perturbed. I posed the same questions to him....simple ones....and he became not just rude, but extremely confrontational. After several more attempts at trying to ask the questions, I told him he didn't have to be rude to me to which he responded.... " GO F**K YOURSELF!", and hung up the phone. When I called back twice to speak directly with the doctor, they put me on hold and then hung up each time. Look at the volumes of unsatisfactory online reviews and you will see why I wouldn't recommend anyone with medical needs see this doctor or her staff under ANY condition!

flag | Submitted March 25, 2015

I feel that Dr. Major is quite thorough in her examinations. I don't know if I find her that knowledgeable, but that's a hard thing to judge and depends on what ailments you're dealing with. I think she likes to have the small staff and quieter office hours rather than having a "take-a-number" type of practice. Personally I like that more personal atmosphere.

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Major was very impatient and gave sarcastic comments on my condition during my annual physical examination. She is not professional. I felt she is not a decent doctor that I would trust!

flag | Submitted February 27, 2012

Dr. Major is lack of the medical knowledge!!! She couldn't diagnoze my father's pneumonia for 5 months. She gave him Xanax!!! She is always late and in hurry, not paying attention. Dr. Major has some major behavor problems also.Her acting is questionable.

flag | Submitted November 23, 2011

She is very helpful and didn't let me say no to an important heart test. Doesn't let anything pass and explains everything. So far I think she's great. She has new staff person who seems more organized now so that has improved.

Submitted November 4, 2011

I have been seeing Dr. Major for a couple of years now, but am dissatisfied with the lack of bedside manner. She can be a little abrupt and doesn't explain things. She has also written the wrong dosage on two Rxs. She may know her stuff, but I always feel very much like I'm the "patient" and she's the "doctor". I feel like I'm meeting resistance if I question something she says--she's a little authoritative and doesn't seem open to discussion. I also don't like that I was charged for an office visit when I came in for what was supposed to be a free flu shot, or that I was charged for an office visit when it was just a follow-up--no exam, I was in and out in five minutes. Her receptionist is very pleasant, but too familiar and not very professional. When I think of who I'd want treating me in the event of a bad illness, I don't want it to be her.

flag | Submitted April 25, 2011

Very unprofessional and does not want patient input, which most of us require

Submitted January 12, 2011

THIS DOCTOR SCARES ME. SHE HAS NO STAFF SUPPORT. YOU WILL FIND HER ANSWERING THE PHONE, FILING AND SO FORTH. HOW CAN SHE CONCENTRATE ON PATIENT CARE? NOT TO MENTION HOW CRUDE SHE IS TO LISTEN TO. SHE SELDOM ALLOWS YOU TO TALK IN A CONVERSATION. I WOULDN'T RECOMMEND THIS DOCTOR. THE WORLD REVOLVES AROUND HER.

flag | Submitted May 25, 2010

Dr. Judith Major's Credentials

• Pecsi Orvostudomanyi Egyetem, Pecs, Hungary (Grad. 1980)

• BCBS Florida